digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Everybody votes: Digibutter Style
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:34 pm   Reply with quote

The Announcement Forum applies to the entire site. Plus the FAQ has rules in it too.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:36 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
TotalSpaceshipGuy3 wrote:
Vaati wrote:
bobthelemon wrote:
I'm thinking of holding a weekly event in the general discussion forums: Everybody Votes: Digibutter. I don't have any ideas to vote over., however. Please give me some good ones. If I have enough, I'll hold it tommorrow.
Rule book forum for any rules anyone made so no one has to look through many topics just to find a rule book and I've just lost the rule book I made for the Gritz Pit

It's called the rules topic, dummy.
I never saw a rule topic but only rules Francis had made for each forum

Hey, did you see that not new forum Announcements? It rocks! It has everything that Francis announced! Even the rules! Isn't that awesome?

[ontopic]This is a great idea. We could have polls on subjects that people can vote on! We send in the ideas to Francis, and if he accepts them, it gets posted in the Daily Polls forum!
Paradeem 8    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:45 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
The Announcement Forum applies to the entire site. Plus the FAQ has rules in it too.
I was talking about rules that are forum related (the Rule book was for the RP's Gritz Pit I made in what used to be the Off-topics)
Dark World Shop of Magic    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:54 pm   Reply with quote

People, stop talking about the rules. Get back on my topic, for I need ideas. If I get any, it will start next week.
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback