digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Post some SERIOUS arts.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
[Howzit]

HP: 73 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:27 pm   Reply with quote

Rocky Wrench wrote:
Iruka wrote:
Rocky Wrench wrote:
Iruka wrote:
lolz.

I got too happy with my new colored pencils. :(

I like random colors too. I once drew Mario with Fludd swimming in a lake polluted of muti color goo. My new colors were all dull after it. :(

Awesome. XD

After begging my parents to get new ones, I drew Mario lying on the ground, fludd on his back, almost dead covered in the same goo. It didn't waste so much that time. Only if I could find them within my room. I don't have a scanner so....

Aw. Those would've been neat to see... XD

Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:35 pm   Reply with quote

It's a tire drawing SMS goo, but it's fun! I'm gonna have to redo a scene like that in my new upcoming game, yes, you're in it. Woo, you can help Mario get past polluted water or something.
Hell    
[Howzit]

HP: 73 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

Rocky Wrench wrote:
It's a tire drawing SMS goo, but it's fun! I'm gonna have to redo a scene like that in my new upcoming game, yes, you're in it. Woo, you can help Mario get past polluted water or something.

Haha, schweet. XD

Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:26 pm   Reply with quote

Iruka wrote:
Rocky Wrench wrote:

Haha, schweet. XD

Unfortunatly, It wont all be said goo, but the third level will be a spawling garbage dump with some garbage juice ponds here and there, and a part of that will be a massive cesspool with filth. And you have to swim in it! Hope you brought your goggles!
Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations