digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Power Up Bowser
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:22 pm   Reply with quote

I'd like it if someone could make a really cool evil/dark/shadow Bowser form, to be used as an RP Alt character image over my current one. I'd like it to be the same style as this Bowser:

I really want to keep it M&L version of Bowser. If you can edit it and keep the animation, that's great. If the pic ends up being a still, I can live with that too. I just want it to look really cool. I'll give, say, 10 Coins to whoever produces the one I end up using.
Dimension D    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:42 pm   Reply with quote

I might try. Well, when I have time, that is.
Andy's Shack    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:45 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
I'd like it if someone could make a really cool evil/dark/shadow Bowser form, to be used as an RP Alt character image over my current one. I'd like it to be the same style as this Bowser:

I really want to keep it M&L version of Bowser. If you can edit it and keep the animation, that's great. If the pic ends up being a still, I can live with that too. I just want it to look really cool. I'll give, say, 10 Coins to whoever produces the one I end up using.
Do you have a link to the spite sheet?
Anime and Image Shop    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:52 pm   Reply with quote

Petey Piranha wrote:
Chaos Dimentio wrote:

Try Spriter's Resources.
Dark Land Supply Store    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:54 pm   Reply with quote

Medikoopa wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Chaos Dimentio wrote:

Try Spriter's Resources.
I did:

lol he looks black.
Anime and Image Shop    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:04 pm   Reply with quote

I messed up on the frame with the energy in his hand...I'll re-do it if it's terrible.
Andy's Shack    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:11 pm   Reply with quote

YagamiMirror wrote:

I messed up on the frame with the energy in his hand...I'll re-do it if it's terrible.

Please do make the fix... that one looks pretty good!
Dimension D    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:16 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
YagamiMirror wrote:

Please do make the fix... that one looks pretty good!

There you go. Also, if this one wins, you don't have to pay me the coins. It wasn't that hard editing it.
Andy's Shack    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:16 pm   Reply with quote

lulz ice bowser
I felt lazy so no animation
Junk shop    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:36 pm   Reply with quote

Yagami... could you give him dark red/crimson eyes of eval, then? Razz
Dimension D    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:40 pm   Reply with quote

I'll try.

But, it depends, I can make them flashing, or red throughout the whole animation.
Andy's Shack    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:45 pm   Reply with quote

Is this good?
Dark Land Supply Store    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:50 pm   Reply with quote

YagamiMirror wrote:
I'll try.

But, it depends, I can make them flashing, or red throughout the whole animation.

Hmm... if flashing looks cooler, I'd like that - unless it induces seizures too easily. Otherwise, red throughout is preferred.

And Medi, that looks awesome. I prefer animated a LOT more than still, but nonetheless... sweeeeet.
Dimension D    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:53 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
YagamiMirror wrote:
I'll try.

Hmm... if flashing looks cooler, I'd like that - unless it induces seizures too easily. Otherwise, red throughout is preferred.

And Medi, that looks awesome. I prefer animated a LOT more than still, but nonetheless... sweeeeet.

Sadly, I do not have an animation program on my laptop.

If I did, that would be fully animated. Maybe breathing fire. I like the 'breath Shroob-mist' poses he has in PiT. :3
Dark Land Supply Store    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:56 pm   Reply with quote

Medikoopa wrote:
Chaos Dimentio wrote:
YagamiMirror wrote:
I'll try.

Sadly, I do not have an animation program on my laptop.

If I did, that would be fully animated. Maybe breathing fire. I like the 'breath Shroob-mist' poses he has in PiT. :3

Medikoopa, yours pretty much PWNS mine, but, nonetheless:

You can barely notice the red change, and then blink due to the color of the recolor. I can add something else if you want.
Andy's Shack    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments