digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Star Hill: The entrence to Star Road

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
paper Geno
Vampire

HP: 35 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:27 pm   Reply with quote

*after finding that 1 of the seven stars was missing Geno starts his search for the seventh star at Star Hill*
Geno: I wonder if the guy who took the star is around here guess I'll need something I left here.
*searches the wish stars (they have peoples wishes on them and they have faces) and finds a special star close to the power of a silver mega star but is gold and is very old (it looks more like a bronze star at the moment) then places it in his cap.*

paper Geno
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:14 pm   Reply with quote

Geno:Guess no 1 found this very special star that Culex gave me after defeating him in the past, good times.
*takes a picture out of his cap and looks at it for a moment then puts it back, the picture shows Geno's battle with Culex and his 4 elemental diamond-like freinds.

Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:15 pm   Reply with quote

*Kooper appears for no reason and steals the picture*
Temple of I    
paper Geno
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:17 pm   Reply with quote

*leaves through a 2nd star door and goes to Forest Maze, the place he first met Mario and Mallow at.*

paper Geno
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:19 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
*Kooper appears for no reason and steals the picture*
*turns out to be a copy of the real picture*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play