digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Panorama Suggestions Needed.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:29 pm   Reply with quote

From working at an art camp all summer, I have lots of creative juices flowing now. (Just wait 'til my clay Mudkip gets glazed and fired. XD) So, I thought I'd take the "Paper" part of Paper Mario and make it literal, getting various paper like newspaper, paper mache, printer paper, construction paper, cardboard, etc. and making a Paper Mario panorama. 3D background, 2D characters, same style as the first two PM games.

The thing that I am asking is, if I was going to construct ONE SCENE from the ORIGINAL PM, what would be the best scene to use. One quintessential scene that best captures the basic plot, all the amusing quirks, and the unique art style of the original PM. AND it has to be something I can BUILD. No Bowser in his clowncopter or anything, because I can't build a... floating... paper. @_@; So if I do, say, Peach and Twink, I'll have Twink floating right up against Peach's head on the same paper cutout.

I'm thinkin' if the Star Rod gets included, I'll make it out of my mom's really nice crystal beads and her beading wire that she doesn't use anymore. XD

So any other ideas for a scene/how to build it? When it's done, I'll borrow Vivian's camera and post pics. If it turns out well I might make a Glitz Pit too. XD
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations