digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My Love For Crossovers and Time Crisis...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Gaseous Snake
Airrider

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:29 pm   Reply with quote

...smashes itself against a sketchpad and this is what came out.

Kirby's Dream Crisis: The Kobato Files!

A new chapter in parodies!

Be warned...it's BIG.

And since I don't really have much access to a scanner...yes. Digital camera FTW.

I also inserted my two fanchars...Airrider (with the scouter and the throwing knives) and Silky (long-haired fairy giving the peace sign).

Other non-Kirby characters: Giorgio Bruno (mustached guy) and Evan Bernard (Tidus-looking kid) of Time Crisis 4, Kobato Hanato (standing in the middle) and Ioryogi (the tiny thing holding the double-barrel) of Kobato, Miss Accord (with the winged hat) of Puyo Puyo. Our original Kirby characters? Kirby (with Spark power and an SMG), Waddle Dee (firing wildly) and Ribbon (holding what I meant to be a hand grenade, but it looks more like a spray can...oh well).

Anybody want me to draw any fake screens? 'Cuz I'll do it.

Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:06 pm   Reply with quote

Airrider wrote:
...smashes itself against a sketchpad and this is what came out.

Kirby's Dream Crisis: The Kobato Files!

A new chapter in parodies!

Be warned...it's BIG.

And since I don't really have much access to a scanner...yes. Digital camera FTW.

I also inserted my two fanchars...Airrider (with the scouter and the throwing knives) and Silky (long-haired fairy giving the peace sign).

Other non-Kirby characters: Giorgio Bruno (mustached guy) and Evan Bernard (Tidus-looking kid) of Time Crisis 4, Kobato Hanato (standing in the middle) and Ioryogi (the tiny thing holding the double-barrel) of Kobato, Miss Accord (with the winged hat) of Puyo Puyo. Our original Kirby characters? Kirby (with Spark power and an SMG), Waddle Dee (firing wildly) and Ribbon (holding what I meant to be a hand grenade, but it looks more like a spray can...oh well).

Anybody want me to draw any fake screens? 'Cuz I'll do it.

That is SO un Kirby style, Kirby's uses funny abilities, not pathetic guns! Good picture though.
Hell    
Gaseous Snake
Airrider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:07 pm   Reply with quote

If I knew Flash, and being a Kirby fan at heart, I would've programmed it so there was a balance of both copy powers and rinky-dink firearms. It's a Time Crisis parody too, after all.

Tails Doll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:09 pm   Reply with quote

Airrider wrote:
If I knew Flash, and being a Kirby fan at heart, I would've programmed it so there was a balance of both copy powers and rinky-dink firearms. It's a Time Crisis parody too, after all.

If you make it (I'd love to see it!) don't add blood.
Hell    
Gaseous Snake
Airrider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:12 pm   Reply with quote

Rocky Wrench wrote:
Airrider wrote:

I wouldn't. None of the Time Cisis games had blood, and neither would this one.

But I don't know Flash yet...so this may be a long time coming. Oh well.

BTW, if you can make the Kirby with the scouter lens out from the crowd, he's an original character of mine bearing my screenname, Airrider. Standing to the right of him is his girlfriend, another OC...

Tails Doll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:33 pm   Reply with quote

Airrider wrote:
Rocky Wrench wrote:
Airrider wrote:

I wouldn't. None of the Time Cisis games had blood, and neither would this one.

But I don't know Flash yet...so this may be a long time coming. Oh well.

BTW, if you can make the Kirby with the scouter lens out from the crowd, he's an original character of mine bearing my screenname, Airrider. Standing to the right of him is his girlfriend, another OC...

Can't see. lol
Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations