digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Flopside Pit Bug/Oversight?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:48 pm   Reply with quote

I'm going through my second and hopefully final runthrough of the flopside pit when I run into a problem around 70ish. You know those gold plants that shoot musical notes and run when you hit them and disappear? Well apparently that was the one with the key for me on this particular level. Spent the last 3.5 minutes searching for him in 2d and 3d with no luck. Am I screwed or is there some way to find him that I'm missing?

I AM A BANANA!!!!
End Boss

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:54 pm   Reply with quote

It's probably the Dark Amazee Dazee. flip into 3D with Mario, and you should see it

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:16 pm   Reply with quote

I was trying that but I didn't look hard enough. He had fallen onto the warp pipe on the right side of the stage so I couldn't see him from the ground. Had to change into 3d near it and hop onto him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario