digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Okay people, It's this simple.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:45 pm   Reply with quote

When ray surfing, if you think your about to drift off the edge, flick the wii mote up to jump and turn yourself around to get back on track. IT'S NOT THAT HARD.
TWEWY Pins    
squirps
Super Saturos
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:05 pm   Reply with quote

I do that and still I fall off.
The music makes me hyper, and I keep thinking that I have to beat the high score on Loopdeswoop.
Golden Mart    
Logic King
vg
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:17 pm   Reply with quote

Also, you have a decent amount of time. I can get it done with 30 seconds to spare. Just let go of the a button from time to time.

That seems to be the only way to get through the loopdeeswoop galaxy, especially on the jump.
vg's Shop of Randomosity    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:42 pm   Reply with quote

And you are addressing...no one in particular? I'm pretty sure most of us have figured this out by now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy