digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Creepiest part of this game?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:37 am   Reply with quote

Nothing was really, "scary"

One part that made me worried though was in the Galaxy reactor where all the bullets are shooting at you as you fling yourself over boiling lava. That was hard...
Dimension C    
Super dtrain24

HP: 5 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:26 pm   Reply with quote

The Gringills and Jellies.
Count Bleck's shop    
Fallen Archangel Dragon
BonechillShadow
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:06 am   Reply with quote

In the Kingfin boss fight, when he only has 1 hit to go, a rather ominous trail comes out of his head...... The first time I saw that I was going to freak. Blood in a Mario game?!

Better than yours
Myst

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:43 am   Reply with quote

The swarm of boos when you leave the water in bigmouth galaxy with the gold shell. Geez, you go in and theres two, and when you come out, there's like 200.
Myst's Ownage Shop    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:58 am   Reply with quote

Myst wrote:
The swarm of boos when you leave the water in bigmouth galaxy with the gold shell. Geez, you go in and theres two, and when you come out, there's like 200.

but the light coming out of the gold shell kills them.
Gemstone Goods    
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

HP: 75 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:35 pm   Reply with quote

I didn't find anything scary, but I imagine if you were being chased around by a 40-foot-long undead shark, that would be scary. Also...
Once in Sea Slide Galaxy, I was repeatedly flinging myself at Guppy and getting knocked back when I got hit right over the edge. I died. Sad For the background of Ghostly/Bonefin/Boo's Boneyard Galaxy, I think those ghosts are leaving their earthly bounds and traveling into a bright light(Heaven or whatever). Also, did anyone notice in the Bouldergeist battle that there was a sun? That means Ghostly Galaxy has two sources of light. How interesting...
Crystal King's Holiday Shop    
Dann Woolf

HP: 70 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:21 pm   Reply with quote

Something that's pretty creepy is that purple stuff that dissolves Mario when he touches it.

And also, when Mario is killed by electrocution, you see his skeleton.

...Don't Ask...
yoshiface12
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 10 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:47 pm   Reply with quote

the way to the spider boss and the spider itself--
creepy

BAWWWWWWWWW
FalseDestiny
Burning

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:19 pm   Reply with quote

chunkydunk wrote:
The big jellyfish was creepy, and scary, especially when you swim into it when half asleep with the volume up Shocked

I played this game before galaxy so i wasn't really scared of it.

I didn't realize it was there a first though, and it killed me. Woot.

WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:27 pm   Reply with quote

Kamek wrote:
The background of the second Spooky speedster race, images of screaming mistpeople... DO NOT WANT
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
has sex with batman
s-kill
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 85 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:12 pm   Reply with quote

first time seeing mario..dang i still got the goosebumps

Cudge123
Cherrim

HP: 50 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:26 pm   Reply with quote

The fact that the Bees have FANGS. As if I'm not scared of bees enough ALREADY.

And the big Jelly. God, I was terrified while getting the last 10 Purple coins in Deep Dark.
Relationships    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:39 am   Reply with quote

It's probably because Devin hates all underwater levels in all video games, because I say all underwater levels. ._.;
Even Beach Bowl Galaxy. Chasing those penguins around for the gold shell and then seeing the OMGWTF BIG EEL THING come out of the cave scared me. ;~;
I've never even attempted Guppy's level. I had my boyfriend beat the Giant Eels for me. I quit the level the second Kingfin appeared on the screen, and I won't go to Buoy Base Galaxy or that Bigmouth place.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:07 pm   Reply with quote

MsDevin92 wrote:
It's probably because Devin hates all underwater levels in all video games, because I say all underwater levels. ._.;
Even Beach Bowl Galaxy. Chasing those penguins around for the gold shell and then seeing the OMGWTF BIG EEL THING come out of the cave scared me. ;~;
I've never even attempted Guppy's level. I had my boyfriend beat the Giant Eels for me. I quit the level the second Kingfin appeared on the screen, and I won't go to Buoy Base Galaxy or that Bigmouth place.

then you must totaly scream and hide or something on the fourth star of noki bay on SMS.
*shudder* giant black matter eel D:
Wolf Cheap Wares    
flamingfook

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:07 am   Reply with quote

MsDevin92 wrote:

I've had a phobia of water levels in ANY GAME since that first water level of Mario 64, with the eels. Since then, any game at all with water freaks me out. So yeah. Definately kingfin. You can't even keep up with him, and being suspended in that crazy 3d environment just made it feel like he was gonna sneak up on you any second!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy