digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

So I saw someone's avatar/sig...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:35 am   Reply with quote

I forgot who it was, but they had Japanese manga panels with Grodus and Mario/Luigi. Is it real? If so, does anyone have a site with it? I know there's plenty manga translation sites, so I was wondering if this had one.
The Shop on a Hill    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:52 am   Reply with quote

It's real. In fact, there's cover scans at The Mushroom Kingdom. Of course, it covers all the Mario games in a linear format. And I'm sure they'll do up Super Paper Mario, with characters looking less like their game counterparts, Mimi looking less square, and Francis looking less Pixilated.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:12 am   Reply with quote

Oh God, I wish I knew how to read Japanese. I have a Japanese friend who gets all her manga from her Grandma back in Japan, and she gets us (my social circle) stuff from Japan all the time.
The Shop on a Hill    
Smithy
Super Jetfire
Burning

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:52 am   Reply with quote

Francine wrote:
I forgot who it was, but they had Japanese manga panels with Grodus and Mario/Luigi. Is it real? If so, does anyone have a site with it? I know there's plenty manga translation sites, so I was wondering if this had one.

It is Iruka's Avatar.

[Howzit]

HP: 73 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:46 am   Reply with quote

I only found a few pages, they were just the ones with X-Nauts in them. I'd love to see the whole TTYD manga, but I just can't find it... here are the pages I have:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/sunny_hedge/Mario%20RPGs/mangascan2lg5.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/sunny_hedge/Mario%20RPGs/mangascanyf1.png

And here's the full-sized Grodus pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/sunny_hedge/Mario%20RPGs/grodusmangapq1.gif

If I ever find more, I'll be sure to share them here. <3

Last edited by [Howzit] on Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:49 am   Reply with quote

I'm really starting to wonder if there's a translated version out there. My brother gets all his manga that way. He already has the full Negima series.
The Shop on a Hill    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media