digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Make a Pixl Contest! - New Entries Closed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
I'm trippin' balls here
Red-Shyguy

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:18 am   Reply with quote

Medikoopa wrote:
Red-Shyguy: Okay. But just so you know, if time is stopped for a short while, its not 'infinite'. Its 'finite'. ^-^; I'm get a little specific with stuff, so don't worry.

Maybe it might become infinite when you find his card, or something?
Like Mario's 3-d powers.
Now that I look at it, Infino kind of looks like a set of asscheeks, don't you think?

YELLING TO THE WOOOORLD!
CudgeIsCool

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:29 pm   Reply with quote

[image]

His name is Eekaboo, (Like peekaboo, without the p) because he can turn himself and Mario invisible for a short amount of time, or if Mario gets hit. A big difference from Slim is that Mario isn't invincible, enemies just can't see him.

Last edited by CudgeIsCool on Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sind
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:47 pm   Reply with quote

CudgeIsCool wrote:

His name is Eekaboo, (Like peekaboo, without the p) because he can turn himself and Mario invisible for a short amount of time.

isn't that what slim does<_<

YELLING TO THE WOOOORLD!
CudgeIsCool

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:02 pm   Reply with quote

Sind wrote:

isn't that what slim does<_<

....Darn, never thought of that. But Slim is a little different... I think I'm gonna edit my post with a more detailed description

Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:33 pm   Reply with quote

Medikoopa wrote:
Glitz: I didn't respond because I didn't see it. Now that I have, yes, it could use a little more color. As an example, you could use the opposite colors on a color wheel instead of white and black.

Red-Shyguy: Okay. But just so you know, if time is stopped for a short while, its not 'infinite'. Its 'finite'. ^-^; I'm get a little specific with stuff, so don't worry.

Black and white has teh drama.
PSI and more    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:29 pm   Reply with quote

Mumbo

Power: Gigantification

He enables Mario and Co. to triple their size exponentially, granting them a boost in jump attack power, and enabling them to reach new areas. It's a bit of a nuisance, however, as they can't fit through normal size passageways, and are much easier for enemies to hit.

Personality: Kind-hearted, but clumsy. Good friends with Dottie.

[The name is a play off of 'Mumbo-Jumbo']

Last edited by LoudKid on Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:24 am   Reply with quote

This is RT. RT RGB.

It's a pixl with the ability to draw and make the drawings come to live - but at a price. He was locked up by the Ancients because his power was abused to create replica warriors and weapons. During the game ,you collect mroe and more jigs for him, enabling you to draw far mroe tehn, per example, a block to step on. The bigger or more compicates is what you draw, the longer it takes RT to reload his ink. What ayou draw uses a crayon physics-like system. You can draw a seesaw and drop a weigth on the end - but be careful not to smack into a bottomless pit !

((Created him fully in Photoshop. Was a pain and looks to weird, but I'll still enter him... okay, Medikoopa ?))
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Dann Woolf

HP: 70 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:23 pm   Reply with quote

Flambe. He lets you throw fireballs a la SMB by pressing 1.

While using Flambe with Mario results in the regular fireballs, using him with Luigi results in the green, hovering fireballs as seen in Super Smash Brothers, Peach's fireballs are pink and leave behind a heart-shaped cloud of smoke which temporarily blinds enemies, and Bowser ends up shooting jets of fire like the ones Mario and Luigi jumped over and ducked under in Super Mario Bros.

Personality wise, Flambe has a fiery (pun intended) personality. He lives by the motto "actions speak louder than words."

He also loves to barbeque.

~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:04 pm   Reply with quote

When does this end, Medi?
The Carmadox Party    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:07 pm   Reply with quote

frozenwinters wrote:
When does this end, Medi?
January 31st, apparently.

Dann Woolf

HP: 70 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:01 am   Reply with quote

Time to breath some life back into this topic.

Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:47 pm   Reply with quote

I like Dann's submission.

I'm just going to see if Medikoopa actualy judges this.
Wolf Cheap Wares    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:22 pm   Reply with quote

I made him to be one of my alts. His name is Nerrtal. A pun on Nerr, and Portal. He would have no use in the game, as he only takes you to the bit lands. He is the portal to nerr. But in my imaginary land, where Francis becomes evil while making Tiptron Mk. II, it's used to reach the digidimension to get to him. He can also be used as a swinging ball-and-chain, or as a toaster, used to defeat fat Mario in The spam room of Francis's evil foretress of epicability.
PSI and more    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:44 am   Reply with quote

If you give me some time I Can Draw Stalwart the Pixl sword I drew in my Glory days O'chunks Picture i'm currently working on.
Poison's Boutique    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:52 am   Reply with quote

Its a good thing I didn't close up the contest three days ago. There's still more entries coming in...

The last day I'm accepting entries is the 31st of January. One week from now, not including today. This should be plenty of time. If you have an entry but are afraid that you can't get it in until the day after, just reserve a place in the contest by describing the Pixl. The pictures are due by the end of the first of Feburary. If you don't have a picture by the end of Feburary 1st, your entry is disqualified.
Dark Land Supply Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments