digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Iggy, Larry
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:29 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
(Um... Lemmy and Iggy were never part of that. It was only Larry, Roy, Ludwig, and Morton. Wendy, Iggy, and Lemmy only appeared to watch them grow in that episode)

well we whan't to now Confused Arrow

Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:46 pm   Reply with quote

Mimi!!! wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
NO! NEVER!! I Am Larry Koopa! I just shaved!! And why should i have an avatar of me? i like my plush.. thank you

First of all Larry didn't have a beard second of all did you also paint your face from green to yellow, take the spikes off your shell, cut your blue hair off, cut your claws, remove your fangs, increase your height and paint your body from orange to yellow?

I didnt have a beard.. i shaved my hair, i still am sneaky, my teeth came out and grew new ones. i got sun tanned. and i naturally grow... thank you. Oh ya and ANTI Mimi broke my shell..
Koop    

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:07 am   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
Mimi!!! wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
NO! NEVER!! I Am Larry Koopa! I just shaved!! And why should i have an avatar of me? i like my plush.. thank you

First of all Larry didn't have a beard second of all did you also paint your face from green to yellow, take the spikes off your shell, cut your blue hair off, cut your claws, remove your fangs, increase your height and paint your body from orange to yellow?

I didnt have a beard.. i shaved my hair, i still am sneaky, my teeth came out and grew new ones. i got sun tanned. and i naturally grow... thank you. Oh ya and ANTI Mimi broke my shell..

so wahnt to be a sneaky lying ninla koopa again?

Mimi!!!
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:49 am   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
Mimi!!! wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:

Oh, did you also get rid of your Bowser like skin colored mouth and replace it with a beak like mouth? Oh, and that also doesn't explain the green flat face changing.

King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:56 am   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
Me? what are you doing here??

Pst... Son, I don't think that is the real Lemmy. He cusses, and YOU know the punishment for cussing in our family!
Bowser'z!    
Mimi!!!
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:04 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
Me? what are you doing here??

Pst... Son, I don't think that is the real Lemmy. He cusses, and YOU know the punishment for cussing in our family!

Go away you annoying loser!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:12 pm   Reply with quote

Lemmy: Our king dad is not a...
Iggy: Jerk he's cool and....
Lemmy: Handsom and...
Iggy: smart...
Lemmy:....oh and he's our...
Iggy: king dad Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play