digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Tile Pool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:14 pm   Reply with quote

*? Block and POW Block appear here*

Captain Roger Drift: YOU KIDS GET OFFA MY PROPERTY!

? Block: Wha...? This isn't your property.

Captain Roger Drift: Grr...I ought to make ye walk the plank fer sayin' something like that! Now, what do yeh want?

POW Block: We want to know the details of the death of Paul Oswald Wilson...

Roger: ...Them Cheeps sent you, didn't they? I already told 'em, I don't know nothing about that boy's death! Yeh hear me?!

POW Block: No, you don't understand. You see, I AM Paul.

Roger: ...That's impossible! Paul is dead! I saw it with me very own eyes! Fell right into the sea, he did!

POW Block: Well, then, I must've swam back to shore...

Roger: Hah! 'Tis impossible! We was at the far edge of the Bermuda Triangle, and if whatever supernatural force inhabits that area didn't get 'im, the ocean did! Now, begone! I have no time for the likes of you!
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:15 pm   Reply with quote

scout, I'm afraid it's true, for you see, do you have any proof he actually died?
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:18 pm   Reply with quote

POW Block: It doesn't matter. We've already gotten the information we need from him...let him believe what he wants.
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

well then, hwy did you use the... you know what, then? if your so sure.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:24 pm   Reply with quote

POW Block: ...I still don't know, but I have a feeling that the answer lies in the Bermuda Triangle...whatever that is. Anybody have an idea what it is?

? Block: I've heard of it...it's supposedly a haunted area of the sea. Many ships have disappeared without a trace in it, and people who managed to get out report seeing freakish events, such as flames in the sky and freak waves appearing out of nowhere. It's said that a compass would start freaking out if you entered it...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play