digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Journals of a space explorer: Stupid Deaths
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
Cudge123
Cherrim

HP: 50 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:18 pm   Reply with quote

So, I get to the "Through the Meteor Storm" Star Ball in Melty Molten with 0 lives, and I long jump to the ball, miss, and fall to my death. T.T
Relationships    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:03 pm   Reply with quote

Glitz Yoshi wrote:
I knew mario didn't lose breath when spin swimming.

Luigi did.

The end.
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:34 pm   Reply with quote

Ah, yes one of the more sad moments in the game. Hmm....I would have to say something of which I did today. I was at Dreadnought Galaxy, and I was in the area with two pull stars. I was supposed to spin the wiimote, so he would go through the star and into the next area, but instead, I just fall through. I only had one life left, so it was the end of my game.
Troopa's Treats    
Cudge123
Cherrim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:43 am   Reply with quote

And last night I was one INCH to the finish hole in Rolling Gizmo, and then the Wiimote slipped OUT of my hands, the ball rolled away from the hole, and off the galaxy. T.T

Why do I always die on Star Balls?
Relationships    
Wacko McGoose
Launching Star
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:02 pm   Reply with quote

Let's see, where to begin...

SMG stupid deaths:
* Tried to long-jump over the black hole in the windows of the haunted mansion, but accidentally shook the Wiimote, which ended the longjump right over the black hole, and you can guess the result.
* Accidentally groundpounded in Bowser's Dark Matter Plant, in the first area with the dark matter holes. Weird part: Instead of dark-matter devirtualization, Mario fell right through it as if the dark matter wasn't there! O_o
* Cosmic Mario in Freezeflame: Three squares from the Star, Cosmic Mario blindsided me and I fell into the tiny black hole instead of the giant one. O_O
* Lava Spire Daredevil Run: Stood under the Star as the lava rose. Just as it touched Mario's foot, I remembered that it was the Daredevil run! *facepalm facepalm facepalm*

Roblox stupid deaths:
* Nuclear reactor level. Ocean of acid with a platform above it and a guy that said "Don't touch this!". I did, platform fell, got bloxxed and devirtualized simultaniously.
* Built a black hole below my place, WackoMcGoose Labs. To test it, I had to jump below the ground onto the invisible Conveyor Bricks that served as pseudo-gravity. Missed and faceplanted into the Digital Sea.
* In a Super Roblox Galaxy level, I used the Pull Stars to get to a Bee Mushroom. But the mouse is less accurate than a Wiimote cursor, and I fell right into the Void.
* I was going through an Escape the School level. Five studs from the Spawn Location Checkpoint, the principal missilebrick'd me!

Toontown stupid deaths:
* Me and a 25 Laff n00b in a three-story building. (Don't ask how a n00b can get in a 3-story.) I used Drop, but the idiot used Lure. The anvil missed, the Cog pwned me. End of story.
Wacko's BURNINATED Gag Shop    
Cudge123
Cherrim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:24 pm   Reply with quote

Wacko McGoose wrote:

SMG stupid deaths:
* Tried to long-jump over the black hole in the windows of the haunted mansion, but accidentally shook the Wiimote, which ended the longjump right over the black hole, and you can guess the result.
* Accidentally groundpounded in Bowser's Dark Matter Plant, in the first area with the dark matter holes. Weird part: Instead of dark-matter devirtualization, Mario fell right through it as if the dark matter wasn't there! O_o
* Cosmic Mario in Freezeflame: Three squares from the Star, Cosmic Mario blindsided me and I fell into the tiny black hole instead of the giant one. O_O
* Lava Spire Daredevil Run: Stood under the Star as the lava rose. Just as it touched Mario's foot, I remembered that it was the Daredevil run! *facepalm facepalm facepalm*

Roblox stupid deaths:
* Nuclear reactor level. Ocean of acid with a platform above it and a guy that said "Don't touch this!". I did, platform fell, got bloxxed and devirtualized simultaniously.
* Built a black hole below my place, WackoMcGoose Labs. To test it, I had to jump below the ground onto the invisible Conveyor Bricks that served as pseudo-gravity. Missed and faceplanted into the Digital Sea.
* In a Super Roblox Galaxy level, I used the Pull Stars to get to a Bee Mushroom. But the mouse is less accurate than a Wiimote cursor, and I fell right into the Void.
* I was going through an Escape the School level. Five studs from the Spawn Location Checkpoint, the principal missilebrick'd me!

Toontown stupid deaths:
* Me and a 25 Laff n00b in a three-story building. (Don't ask how a n00b can get in a 3-story.) I used Drop, but the idiot used Lure. The anvil missed, the Cog pwned me. End of story.

This is MARIO GALAXY deaths, not Toontown. Evil or Very Mad
Relationships    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:01 pm   Reply with quote

Cudge123 wrote:
Wacko McGoose wrote:

SMG stupid deaths:

Roblox stupid deaths:

Toontown stupid deaths:

Yeah. I mean, this is the Super Mario Galaxy board. >_>
Anyway, on the Battlerock Purple Coin level, I though I could make it to the end without getting them all. Bad idea.

Cudge123
Cherrim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:39 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Paratroopa wrote:
Cudge123 wrote:
Wacko McGoose wrote:

SMG stupid deaths:

Roblox stupid deaths:

Toontown stupid deaths:

Yeah. I mean, this is the Super Mario Galaxy board. >_>
Anyway, on the Battlerock Purple Coin level, I though I could make it to the end without getting them all. Bad idea.

Same here. >_> <_<
Relationships    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:25 pm   Reply with quote

Well, I died of stupidity again. In Bouldergeist's Daredevil Run, I needed to hit him two more times. It was all going well, when I accidentally hit Bouldergeist... twice...
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:01 pm   Reply with quote

Loopdeswoop Galaxy:

I make it to the end, only to smash the goal gate as I passed the FL and fell to the ground, so the screen was like this...

CONGRATULATIONS!
SORRY, YOU LOSE!
Toad House    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

Underchomp wrote:
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
On the first star in Melty Molten, I wondered if the lava would still keep rising even after I got to the star.

I had only one life point left.

Not a good idea. >_>

What if Mario was under the Star when he burned his butt?

that only works if you've got more than one HP left.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:25 pm   Reply with quote

I tried to see if you could jump into the tiny black hole that's next to the big one in the Freezeflame Galaxy's Third Star. I got sucked into the big one instead. D:
Hell    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:48 pm   Reply with quote

Matter Splatter Galaxy: I was almost done the part with the Spring Shroom, but I missed the Launch Star and It sank.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:52 pm   Reply with quote

I can tell you my stupid deaths in every game EXCEPT this game.

I got greedy, tried to get treasure, failled, died, the end.

But they don't have many distractions in this game. :? I know usually treasure has a crap load of stuff to do to get it. In OTHER games. Not like this game has any treasure to GET.
PSI and more    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:36 pm   Reply with quote

Another stupid death for me...

Rolling Gizmo Galaxy (Gears, Gizmos and Gadgets): I was almost in the end and I was at the edge of a platform. I flung the Wii Remote to the wrong side... I HATE ROLLING GIZMO!

The Sand Galaxy: I tried to land on a platform. I landed right on its side...
In Sunbaked Castle, I tried to go to the right, when I realized I was holding the Analog southwest. The sand got me...

TOO BAD!

Dodododododododododo
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy