digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

That's My Bowser #2 Voting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Mimi!!!
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:32 pm   Reply with quote

There was already a poll done by Francis. Lord Bowser is a sore loser and an a-hole. Lord Bowser, change you're account because you're really pissing me off now.

Merlee
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:35 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, Mimi you're right. I hate Lord Bowser. And it's obvious that him and Big Boo are the same person because Big Boo has no coins because he obviously gave them all to Lord Bowser.

Merlee
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:37 pm   Reply with quote

Bowser is the real one no matter who wins the quiz!

Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

Mimi, do you really believe that Bowser would be late? I should mention that the times shown were for my timezone, which is one hour behind the Eastern timezone's time.

I'm even giving you the opportunity to vote for the Bowser that didn't even show up for the quiz (and he is currently in second place).

If you really think that Bowser didn't participate, just vote for Bowser R.

I've also started a new topic for the purpose of guessing who the mystery participant is. The winner of it even gets a prize.
Shop #42    
Mimi!!!
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:54 pm   Reply with quote

Magikoopa #42 wrote:
Mimi, do you really believe that Bowser would be late? I should mention that the times shown were for my timezone, which is one hour behind the Eastern timezone's time.

I'm even giving you the opportunity to vote for the Bowser that didn't even show up for the quiz (and he is currently in second place).

If you really think that Bowser didn't participate, just vote for Bowser R.

I've also started a new topic for the purpose of guessing who the mystery participant is. The winner of it even gets a prize.

I'm taking no part in your stupid little quiz.

Big Boo
Vampire

HP: 85 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:09 pm   Reply with quote

Merlee wrote:
Yeah, Mimi you're right. I hate Lord Bowser. And it's obvious that him and Big Boo are the same person because Big Boo has no coins because he obviously gave them all to Lord Bowser.

You know what Merlee? I think YOU are Mimi because you gave all but one of them to her!

Brobotics Master
The Green Thunder
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:42 am   Reply with quote

BowserB all the way.

And lets stop this nonsense before it turns into a flame war.

The Green Thunder

Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:41 am   Reply with quote

And the voting is over!

The totals are:
Bowser B: 1 & 2/5
Bowser G: 1 & 3/5
Bowser R: 1

Now to announce who was who.

Our second place participant, Bowser B, was... Lord Bowser.
And in first place, the one who won by only 1/5 of a vote, Bowser G was... Bowser.

That just leaves our mystery participant, who happened to be Popple. Who claimed that something came up. Perhaps he finally got caught stealing something. Regardless, I plan to start the next one a week earlier.

Well, a promise is a promise. I have to ask Lord Bowser to use a fake Bowser avatar for another week, and give Bowser ten coins.
Shop #42    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:42 am   Reply with quote

Magikoopa #42 wrote:
And the voting is over!

The totals are:

And in first place, the one who won by only 1/5 of a vote, Bowser G was... Bowser.

That just leaves our mystery participant, who happened to be Popple. Who claimed that something came up. Perhaps he finally got caught stealing something. Regardless, I plan to start the next one a week earlier.

Well, a promise is a promise. I have to ask Lord Bowser to use a fake Bowser avatar for another week, and give Bowser ten coins.

We BETTER be doing another one NEXT week!
Bowser'z!    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:48 am   Reply with quote

We BETTER all right!

*Does evil laugh*
The BroBot Market    
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:56 am   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Magikoopa #42 wrote:
And the voting is over!

The totals are:

I'm sorry Lord Bowser, but one of the risks of going through with the quiz was having to use a fake Bowser avatar for a week if you lost.

Oh, and if I can make more profit from the mystery participant lottery thing, I'll consider raising the grand prize in the "That's My Bowser" quiz showdown.
Shop #42    
Big Boo
Vampire

HP: 85 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:05 pm   Reply with quote

Magikoopa #42 wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Magikoopa #42 wrote:
And the voting is over!

The totals are:

I'm sorry Lord Bowser, but one of the risks of going through with the quiz was having to use a fake Bowser avatar for a week if you lost.

Oh, and if I can make more profit from the mystery participant lottery thing, I'll consider raising the grand prize in the "That's My Bowser" quiz showdown.

Does that mean yes or no for what he just asked?

Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:37 pm   Reply with quote

I plan on there being another next week. Now that there's a prize for the winner besides being recognized as the real Bowser, it'll probably be easier to convince the two to compete. If I can start making a good amount of coins with the mystery participant lottery, I might be able to offer a larger prize, and possibly a second place prize.

I have to keep this quiz and the mystery participant lottery fair so that I can eventually make a continuous profit from hosting this weekly quiz. If I lie about the outcome, the Bowser that should of won will probably decide to not participate anymore, and thus, end this weekly quiz showdown. If I lie about the outcome of the mystery participant lottery, no one will give me their coins to participate in it, and I won't be able to make any profit from it. And profit is currently what this is about. If I can make a profit from it every week, I won't care who wins or loses. Afterall, I'm sure that Lord Bowser will forgive me once I have managed to collect enough poison shrooms to kill Mario with.
Shop #42    
Bowser
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:42 pm   Reply with quote

Hah! I've already beaten you three times in a row, Lord Wannabe!

Pure Heart
Luvbi

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:45 pm   Reply with quote

Magikoopa #42 wrote:
And the voting is over!

The totals are:

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

The order is RBG.
Overthere Stair    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments