digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

SPM 2: Yay or Nay?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario

Yay or Nay?
Yay
83%
 83%  [ 30 ]
Nay
16%
 16%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 36

Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:04 pm   Reply with quote

I choose Yay.
Pipe Land Goods    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:19 pm   Reply with quote

I vote nay. SPM was just a little change of ways from the Paper Mario RPG series.
The Shop on a Hill    
Better than yours
Myst

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:34 pm   Reply with quote

Yay. It was the first paper mario game that captured my interest long after I beat it.
Myst's Ownage Shop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:41 pm   Reply with quote

Francine wrote:
I vote nay. SPM was just a little change of ways from the Paper Mario RPG series.

Nay 0% [ 0 ]
Pipe Land Goods    
Wooden Mario

HP: 98 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:48 pm   Reply with quote

Yay. Very Happy

Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:18 pm   Reply with quote

spelled Yea wrong, but whatever.
rawrshop    
Mimi Lover
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:32 pm   Reply with quote

Yay. This game was awesome. ^_^

Poyo!
Kirby

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:56 pm   Reply with quote

I say yay!
Platformer > RPG
Kirby-Mart    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:27 pm   Reply with quote

Yea. No questions asked.

Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:12 am   Reply with quote

Yay, this game was probably one of the funniest games I've ever played. My sister loved watching me play it and we would all be on the floor rolling ("The 66th annual That's My Merlee" or Francis and Peach's little chat XD)
Paper Peach's Shop    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:28 pm   Reply with quote

Definitely. I absolutely loved this game, even though there were some things that could have admittedly been better. But that's the case with almost any game. And that's exactly why... they must make Super Paper Mario 2! Yes, indeed! It is their chance to improve upon an already wondrous system, I should say. Oh yes!
Dimension D    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:40 am   Reply with quote

I chose Yay
Ornaments    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:37 am   Reply with quote

I say Yay ! of course - I haven't even played it ( CURSE YOU NINTENDO OF EUROPE ! CURSE YOUUU! ) and I laready love it ! I must have it, and I totally support a sequel. I wanna see them all again - Imagine Playing as mimi, O'chunks, Nastasia or Bleck against... Hmm... Necro Dimentio. And you gotta rescue the four legendary Heroes, Who'll then join your party. Wait, better Idea. You play as Bleck/BLumiere with Timpani on your side - as an astral projection of Tippi because she doesn't want to becoma a pixl again. Necro Dimentio wants to revive the Chaos Heart, which has been divided into 8 Chaotic Hearts who go to those with hate (Yeah, the exact mirror image of the Purity Heart and the Pure Hearts...) in them. Also ND (NecroDimentio) has imprisones the four legendary Heroes in Catch Cards and hid them somewhere so they wouldn't get into his way. Now Bleck must save 'em ! SPM 2 has a jump-and-run Battle System for normal Battles and is turn-based in Boss Battles. Cooking returns, Flipping return, but you can also use the fabulous "Flat Flip", Flipping you flat onto the floor and secret other flip next to 2-d 3-d flip. Also, if Blumiere collects enough Flip Points, gained from defeting foes, he can Flip summon (Yu-Gi-Oh is gonna sue me, ^^) either O'Chunks, Mimi, Nastasie or new recruits unlockable through the storys course.

Waddya think of that ?
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:03 am   Reply with quote

This idea is most pleasing indeed, like a thousand gerbils massaging the stomach - all at once!

Oh yes, indeed! Dimentio approves of this idea... but it is sufficient to say that I am by no means defeated. My physical form lives on, pulsating deep within the resonances of the faltering Chaos Heart... I have poured all of my power into the shattered relic, slowly but surely restoring it to its former power... and when I have done so at last, Chaos Dimentio shall be born! It is unavoidable!

Your guesses to my plan or most accurate... most curious. Ah ha ha. Yes, very curious. I will be watching you... Dimentio promises you that!

Until then... ciao!
Dimension D    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:29 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
This idea is most pleasing indeed, like a thousand gerbils massaging the stomach - all at once!

Oh yes, indeed! Dimentio approves of this idea... but it is sufficient to say that I am by no means defeated. My physical form lives on, pulsating deep within the resonances of the faltering Chaos Heart... I have poured all of my power into the shattered relic, slowly but surely restoring it to its former power... and when I have done so at last, Chaos Dimentio shall be born! It is unavoidable!

Your guesses to my plan or most accurate... most curious. Ah ha ha. Yes, very curious. I will be watching you... Dimentio promises you that!

Until then... ciao!

Dimentio for President. Very Happy Twisted Evil

...I say yea, by the way.
Buzzy Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario