digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Dreadnought Galaxy is the best Mario setting I know.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:22 pm   Reply with quote

You can't beat a massive battleship that even has those screw things from Super Mario Bros 3, and plus, it's one of the very few technological settings in any Mario game known. The music is also awesome, not quite as good as the Buoy Base, but it's from Battlerock. The only thing I hated about it is that you never really got to explore the base's outer technology and frames too much, and you never got to see a good look at it from afar, either. Though, it is proof that Bowser is not a freakin' idiot.
Hell    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:33 pm   Reply with quote

Uh...I hated the Battlerock and Dreadnought galaxies...I'm just not into that whole "Spacestation" thing, unless it's the Death Star. And we didn't even get to witness the true firepower of the fully-operational battlestation...just those giant exploding rubber balls.

Honestly, the Dreadnought is nowhere near my Top 5 settings, maybe leaning toward the Top 20.

Also, those are Bolt Lifts you're thinking of, they appeared on Lemmy and Ludwig's Doomships (maybe Roy's or Iggy's...my memory's a bit shaky. All I remember was Roy was the freakin' hard one!).

Personally, Toy Time was better with the theme of "Bowser's Glory". It proved that Bowser could screw the heck out of gravity whenever he wanted and overly-inflate his ego with a gigantic toy Bowser. Plus, the Mecha-Bowser's remixed Super Mario Land theme was a nice suprise.

As for the battleship theme...I just prefer the Doomships (or airships, but Doomship is way cooler of a word!).
Temple of I    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:42 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, you did point out that both battleships aren't all that heavy, probably since whoever leads the Koopa Technologies wasn't present, but those stupid Topmen. Well, now that I think of it, It's probably the Rocky Wrenches who own the place, since they have all the the technology, such as cannons, spiked helmets, and they are the guys who actually pilot Bowser's machine brigades (But they are lazy, so they usually keep it on auto flight*
Hell    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:12 pm   Reply with quote

I think Jr. makes the machines. He kind of made mecha bowser in sunshine, and he kind of made megaleg too...
PSI and more    
The Snowman
Super Whackaweed
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:14 am   Reply with quote

I would love it if I controlled The Dreadnought!!!
Whackaweed's Warehouse    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy