digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Inter-RP Expressway

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:50 pm   Reply with quote

*This is the place that links all Role Playing areas together; it is basically a stardust field in an otherwise pitch-black area. There are too many doors and windows around to count, and each has a label signifying where it goes. Many of these doors and windows are locked. (OOC: Yes, I'm aware of the play-on-words.) While here, you can create a new doorway to a new Role Playing area.*

*Scorwa enters through the Dire, Dire Docks window.*

Scorwa: Wow, is it ever plain here. All I can see are doors and windows. How many are there? Jeez... I guess I'll do a few laps around the stardust! *Flies around mumbling several door and window labels as he goes*
Console Merchandise    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:45 pm   Reply with quote

*After flying a few laps, Scorwa sees a door that says "Somewhere"*

Scorwa: I see no reason to not fly in there!

*Scorwa flies into the Somewhere door, only to re-enter the Expressway again, in a door labeled "Come in here, it's awesome", about seven miles away from the "Somewhere" door.*

Scorwa: Ah!!! It's a possessed door! *Morphs into Fire Form and starts ramming the door*
Console Merchandise    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play