digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Jonathan's writing workshop
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:56 pm   Reply with quote

As you enter, you can see a green Shy Guy furiously scribbling away on a piece of paper. "Don't bother me," he snaps. "I just lost my case of writer's block, and I can't afford to waste any time." Several minutes later, he puts his pen down and turns around. "Now, how may I help you?"

This is Jonathan's writing workshop, where YOU are in charge of what a write. For the low price of 5 coins, you can request any kind of story you like. When asking for a story, please specify the genre you want it to be, as well as the main characters and what you want it to be about. Because a good story takes time to write, I will accept only three requests at a time.

1. Piccolo the Pixl
2. Kefka
3. CBLuigi

Last edited by Fancy Wario on Sun May 13, 2007 8:01 am; edited 4 times in total
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:59 pm   Reply with quote

((Even though I don't want to request any stories right now, I must say, this is a great idea! I feel honored to be the guy who made the shop that made you think of this!))
Paradeem 8    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:59 pm   Reply with quote

I'll give you ten if you agree to do a comedy about a day in the life of a single member of Bowser's army.
Shop #42    
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:01 pm   Reply with quote

Hm...I think I can do that, yeah.
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:01 pm   Reply with quote

I'll give you 1 coin and more depending on the job you do.

A love story between Versu and Farah (XD) With some comedy.

Chars: Versu
Farah
Maybe ? Block for comic relief
other random people.
Piccolo's Goods    
Kefka

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:32 pm   Reply with quote

A story about how I beat those fools who thought they could defeat me and destroyed the world!
Kefka's Tower O' Doom    
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:05 pm   Reply with quote

Hey, everyone. Just a little heads up: I'm trying a new writing style here in these stories. I'm going to try to get you to figure out certain details of the stories without outright telling you. So, forgive me if my writing isn't exactly up to scratch.
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:10 pm   Reply with quote

So how's the writing Jonathan?
Piccolo's Goods    
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:11 pm   Reply with quote

It's going pretty well. I'm almost finished with Magikoopa #42's...
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:46 pm   Reply with quote

Magikoopa #42, here's your story. The ending was kinda rushed, though. If you want, I'll give you a more detailed ending for no extra charge.

--

“Koopbeth!” I cried, overjoyed at the sight of her.

“Kloop!” she yelled back. We ran toward one another, arms outstretched. It was almost like a –

“NUMBER FIFTY-EIGHT! GIT YER LAZY ASS OUTTA BED THIS INSTANT!”

Typical.

“FIFTY-EIGHT, IF YOU DON’T -”

“I’m up, I’m up!” I snapped at Pat. Throwing the covers off my body, I quickly floated up and out of bed. Pat glared daggers at me.

“We’re three minutes late, thanks to you. We’ll be lucky if King Bowser just burns us to a crisp for being so late.”

“Oh, stop being so dramatic,” I said. “At most we’ll just get our wings ripped off.”

Newbie’s face paled. “But I just got my wings!” he cried. “I don’t wanna lose ‘em so soon!”

“Oh, calm down, Alfred. I’m sure King Bowser won’t even notice us.”

Newbie turned on Rex. “That’s easy for you to say! You’re the only Koopa in here who doesn’t have anything to lose!”

Rex smirked. “And I plan on keeping it that way. Can’t lose what you don’t have, you know what I’m saying?”

“If you’re done with your conversation, we still have to get to the briefing,” Pat pointed out. “So hurry up and get ready!”

Several arguments later, we were all ready to go. As we floated down the hall (with the exception of Rex, who walked), Rex tapped me on the shoulder. “Hey, Kloop,” he said, grinning. “You gonna ask Koopbeth out or what?”

Newbie frowned at us. “Don’t the rules say that you’re not allowed to date anyone unless King Bowser is currently in the possession of Princess Peach?”

“They do,” I responded. “And I’m not asking Koopbeth out. We’re just friends,” I added, while at the same time I was remembering the dream Pat had so rudely woken me from.

Rex shook his head. “Man, you guys are crazy. You need to have a little fun once in a while, break the rules sometimes! After all, King Bowser says it himself: ‘Rules are made to be broken!’”

“We’re just friends,” I repeated.

Rex laughed. “Whatever you say, man. Hey, Alfred! How ‘bout you, huh? You got your eye on any babes?”

Newbie rolled his eyes. “Not now, Rex…” he mumbled.

“Aw, c’mon. You know I’m just havin’ a bit of fun!” Rex said.

“Leave Newbie alone, Rex,” I grunted. “This isn’t the time.”

Newbie turned to me. “You know, I would really appreciate it if you didn’t call me ‘Newbie,’” he said. “Call me either Alfred or even Number Seventy-Three, but not Newbie.”

“Everyone, shut up!” snarled Pat. “We’re here.”

The guard Koopatrols looked down on us without pity. “You’re late,” one of them pointed out.

“Yes, Number Fifty-Eight here overslept,” Pat replied, gesturing toward me. I attempted to avert my eyes, but they seemed locked in place. The Koopatrol stared at me for a second before looking back at Pat.

“King Bowser awaits,” the Koopatrol said. He turned to the door, allowing us to see his incredibly shiny shell. I suddenly became self-conscious of my haggard appearance as I looked in my reflection.

King Bowser was lecturing a group of Troopas on proper techniques for princess-kidnapping as we entered. I took my usual spot next to Magikoopa Number Forty-Two, relieved that we hadn’t been noticed. “What’d I miss?” I asked Number Forty-Two.

“Hm? Oh, nothing really. It’s just the usual ‘crush the Mario Bros., kidnap Princess Peach’ stuff. Oh yeah, and King Bowser made a Koopatrol cry.”

I guffawed. “Really? How?”

Number Forty-Two grinned. “The Koopatrol’s shell was taken away because he tried to give somebody OTHER than King Bowser a cookie. Moron…”

I felt a little sorry for the Koopatrol, though. There is no greater shame for a Koopa than losing your shell. Even a Paratroopa losing its wings is not as great a tragedy as that.

However, there was no time to dwell on that. King Bowser had finished talking to the Troopas, and now he addressed the entire army.

“All right, listen up, all of you! Today, we invade the Mushroom Kingdom, take Princess Peach, and SMASH Mario and Greenie! Everyone got that?”

“But, sir,” a rather unintelligent Troopa said. “You say that every -”

The Troopa was promptly burnt to a crisp.

King Bowser glared at his army. “Any other smartmouths?” he snarled. The rest of the army wisely kept their mouths shut. “Good! Now, then, Koopa Troop…MOVE OUT!”

--

“YES!” Bowser shouted triumphantly at the top of his lungs. “AT LAST, PRINCESS PEACH IS ALL MINE!”

There was another dull Koopa in the bunch, however. “You always say that, and then the Mario brothers come and -”

The Troopa was promptly flattened.

“Go guard my castle while I spend some alone time with the princess!” King Bowser roared.

Yeah. “Alone” time.

“This is boring,” I muttered. “It’s not like that overweight plumber could get past the…HOLY SHIT HERE HE COMES!”

A blur of red and blue was all I could see of King Bowser’s mortal enemy. Desperate to stop him, I rushed forward, trying with all my might to ram into him. Suddenly, he wasn’t there anymore! Where’d he go?

With horror, I realized that I was in his shadow. Slowly, fearfully, I looked up at his oncoming foot.

SMASH!

My wings were completely ruined.

SMASH!

I retreated into my shell in an attempt to protect myself.

The plumber kicked my shell. I frightfully closed my eyes, wondering what would happen to me. As I opened them, I saw that my fears were confirmed: a bottomless pit was fast approaching.

GAME OVER
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:01 pm   Reply with quote

I don't mind if the ending was rushed. It is still pretty good.
Shop #42    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:06 pm   Reply with quote

((^Brilliant. Simply, brilliant.))
I actually have two requests. You can choose one, or the other.

Or maybe none if you don't want to do either.

1: A crossover with Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney/Gyakuten Saiban and Mario.
2: Bowser, overcome with frustration after learning that once his game was over, he wasn't married to Peach anymore, finds a hypnotist and has him hypnotize Peach into loving him again. Mario sets for Bowser's Castle with Luigi following unnoticed.
Paradeem 8    
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:02 am   Reply with quote

Hey, Piccolo...would you mind referring me to the topics where I would be able to find the most information on your characters?

In the meantime, I'll get to work on Kefka and CBLuigi's stories, as I already know enough about them.
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:09 am   Reply with quote

? Block wrote:
Hey, Piccolo...would you mind referring me to the topics where I would be able to find the most information on your characters?

In the meantime, I'll get to work on Kefka and CBLuigi's stories, as I already know enough about them.

I'm not piccolo, but I would suggest the alter of the god's, and the random city backwards place.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:10 am   Reply with quote

Yeah, those seem like the best locations. If you need any more info, I'll PM you.
Piccolo's Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play