digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Mimi - Pixl ? Experiment ? Robot ? WTF ??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario

What is Mimi really ?
A Pixl
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
The Pixl Queen
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A robot
16%
 16%  [ 6 ]
A creature from a screwed up potion
27%
 27%  [ 10 ]
A Beanbean Genetic Experiment
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Something else
36%
 36%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 36

Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:48 am   Reply with quote

Tec was special. He could also survive exploding, being formatted and, well, exploding. Also he was bigger then Mimi and HIGH~TECHNICAAAAL ! Mimi only had gears, but no real highteach. Also who said that you can't transform into something mechanical ? Or something of your own creation ?
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
The Transfigured Buizel
Champiness

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:08 pm   Reply with quote

I may be a n00b on this site, but here's my idea.

She was created by a screwed-up potion, as general theory states, and the mechanical gear things are AUTOMATIC HAIR CURLERS!!! Smile Smile Smile
Hey, it would explain the blocky pigtails.
Mimiga Village    
Stone Cold Dead
Carapar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:29 pm   Reply with quote

I think she was a girl from the beanbean kingdom who became a Pixl who work worked her way up to the queen of pixls, then a witch gave a potion that worked, but then she started to die so thay made her biomechanical so she could live. Nah, I just think she's a robot.

Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:16 pm   Reply with quote

Well of course I know the truth. Mim was once a girl of the beanbean kingdom. She went for a walk in the woods one day, and a witch kidnapped her. She was going to sacrafice her in order to complete her shapeshifting potion. But it backfired, and the witch died, and Mimi got the powers. However, she was, *and still is* a little girl, with no idea what happened, or how to control what ahppened. She became an outcast in the town she lived in, and so, ran away. Upon her travels, she came across Count Bleck and Natasia, her took her in, and "loved" her for her gift, instead of treating her like a freak. They taught her how to control her mysterious power, by chanting an incantation. *which when you think about it, isn't really anything special. I mean, even I can say Mimimimimimimimimimimimimimi!* In turn, Mimi pledged to follow the Count and obey him.

THE END
Dimension C    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:43 am   Reply with quote

Not a bad idea, but you do know I made the beanbean part up by myself ?
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:28 pm   Reply with quote

Actually, I've seen a lot of the topics on other forums, even some fan fictions, and they all at least put out there, the idea that she was from the beanbean kingdom. So, it's not you'r idea.
Dimension C    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:15 pm   Reply with quote

Just like the Lunatic of the Beanbean Kingdom, Fawful! Where is that guy, anyway? I have wondering.

Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:26 am   Reply with quote

He is / was under Peach's castle in the sewers, trading beans for badges...
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:44 am   Reply with quote

That's interesting... from that kingdom...

I'm starting to agree with that, when I think about it, but they are physically different...

Zelnor wrote:
He is / was under Peach's castle in the sewers, trading beans for badges...

Buh huh huh. I found that he had terrible deals.
The Highwind Goods Store    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:21 am   Reply with quote

into

Trivia:
Mimi's name derives from the word "mimic", which fits in with her ability to copy others. It may also derive from a backwards form of "I'm," the contraction of the words "I am," referring to how she attempts to take on the personality of others.
According to Dimentio, Mimi's dream of a perfect world is a gem-filled pool with hunky lifeguards, which Mimi had written down in her diary.
Mimi gives a lot of information about herself in the game show "That's My Merlee!". Whether it is true or not is debatable, as she was disguised as Merlee at the time and may have been attempting at making Mario and friends think that she was the charmer.
Her birthday is May 5.
Her childhood nickname was the "Odd Porpoise".
She likes to watch reruns of Super Ultra Goomba Bros.
Her favorite smell is Old Cheese.
When showering, she washes off the mildew.
Her favorite food is tangerines.
Mario matches her type of guy.
Her favorite animal is a demon.
She wants a boyfriend.
Her best feature is her effervescent personality.
Mimi's outfit changes frequently throughout the course of the game.
She has transformed into Merlon, Merlee, King Sammer, Princess Peach, Bowser, O' Chunks, Dimentio, and Count Bleck.
Her Catch Card says that she has a crush on Bleck, which is also implied in one of the game's early cutscenes and another cutscene during the final battle.

Mimi is a villain in the Wii game Super Paper Mario. She is one of Count Bleck's main lackeys, and has the appearance of an innocent young girl, though she has a violent and cruel temper. She possesses the ability to shape-shift, often taking the guises of Merlee and other characters. Her true identity, however, is shrouded in mystery (although she states her true form to be her arachnid transformation). According to Carson, some say she's a failed Pixl, possibly even the first Pixl ever created, which had revolted against the Tribe of Ancients. Others say she's the unintended creation of a witch who was researching potions that would allow shape shifting. If Mario flips to 3-D while Mimi is "True Mimi", one could see gears inside of her, possibly meaning that she is a robot, a fact that is further implied by her violent explosions upon defeat.
Anime and Image Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario