digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Mario's Lonely Trek (Fanfic)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:07 pm   Reply with quote

Chapter 1:

"Mario... Princess... Help!" Is all Mario heard of the rambling of Toad as he was rudely awaken from a peaceful slumber, something he doesn’t get a lot these days. "Hoo? I’ma up!" Is all Mario could muster after three seconds of awake time. "Ugh! Finally! Look, Mario! The Princess has been kidnapped again!" "Bowser?" Mario asked sleepily. "Maybe. We were all asleep at the time. The point is, she needs rescuing!" The Toad pressed his point further. Mario sprung out of bed, for some reason already in his clothes. Mario rushed out the door and through the house pipe, wondering what to expect this time. 'Chaos' was the word that came to his head.

Last edited by Cherry on Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Console Merchandise    
Cherry
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:17 pm   Reply with quote

Oddly enough, when he reached Toad Town, or wherever the hell his house was outside of today, there was nobody there. The entire town was deserted. All he could see were the houses. So, Mario pressed on to Princess Peach's Castle, maybe Bowser left some clues. He was contemplating just skipping right to Bowser's castle, but he ruled that out.

*At Bowser's castle, Bowser is conversing with a Magikoopa and a Koopatroll.*

"...now you're SURE that it's the titanium bars this time?" Bowser finishes. The Magikoopa and Koopatroll both nod. "The doors are locked?" More nods. "Did you remember to give her food?" Nods. "Are the keys outside of her grabbing reach?" No nods this time. "Well, how long are Peach's arms?" The Koopatroll asked hesitantly. "GET OUTTA HERE AND GET THOSE KEYS OUT OF THAT CELL ROOM!" Bowser blasted. The Koopatroll and Magikoopa left in a hurry.
Console Merchandise    
Cherry
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:23 pm   Reply with quote

Mario rushed to the castle, and sure enough, found absolutely nothing there except of Peach's things in her room. Nothing that would help him. So he moved on. Usually he would take the short way, but that wasn't available at this time, so he chose to take the long way. Little did he know of the stupidity of that choice.

As Mario walked along the Shroom State Walkspressway, he encountered the usual Goombas, Koopas, both normal and para- varieties. He began to realize the tediousness of his adventures, earning nothing more then a peck on the cheek as a reward. "Maybe, this isn't-a worth it." Mario proclaimed with a sigh, "Maybe, there is no-a use to this at-a all." But still, Mario pressed on.

*Back at Bowser's Castle*

"Mumble, grumble, didn't take the stupid keys with them, grumble, idiots, mumble, crumble..." "Lord Bowser!" The Magikoopa interrupted, "We have retrieved the keys!" "It's about time, dunce! Gimme those!" Bowser ordered. "Honestly, the things I go through to keep this army going... GRAH!?" Screamed Bowser suddenly "What's wrong?" Asked the Magikoopa. "THESE ARE THE KEYS TO MY KOOPA COPTER!" "Heh, so they are... whoops..." Bowser started gathering up breath...

"GET OUTTA MY SIGHT!"

They did.
Console Merchandise    
Cherry
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:06 pm   Reply with quote

Mario trekked along the walkspressway, hoping to reach Bowser's Castle before too long. He was wondering why the area was so desolate. Not a Goomba in sight. He couldn't even find joy in smacking a block and taking the golden, shiny coins from inside, as the blocks were also gone. The only thing keeping Mario company was the hills and the trees. "Wow, how-a boring. Maybe I took-a the scenic route." Mario continued walking towards his destination. In a flash, the beautiful summer weather turned into rain, making the journey all the more crappy for Mario. He miserably continued walking.

*Meanwhile, at Bowser's Castle*

"Why?! Why?! WHY CAN'T THEY DO ANYTHING RIGHT?!" "Maybe it's because you bought them cut-rate." Taunted a voice from behind. "Eh, wha?" Bowser knew that voice. He knew it in a moment. "Princess? How the hell?" "What did I just say? Your minions suck." The Princess moved closer, "Now, are you going to give up this facade and just let this go?" "GWA HA HA HA! I think not, my femme friend! You aren't getting out until Mario comes and defeats me!..." "Uh..." "Wait! Crap! Crap! No, that's not- eh- urg- GET OUTTA HERE! Kammy! Kamek, SOMEONE I DIDN'T PAY 3 COINS FOR! Put her in the cell!" Kamek rushed in and did just that.
Console Merchandise    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations