digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Kooplen, Glitz Pit battling consultant

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:59 pm   Reply with quote

*Kooplen sets up a booth outside of the Glitz Pit.*

=Sign on the Booth=
Battling Consultant
Just look at what I did to #42's battle skills
Single attack: 5 coins
Combo attack: 5 coins for each attack in the combo
Item tips: 5 coins
Battle critique: 15 coins

Koolen: I've trained some of Bowser's most powerful minions, now let me teach you. One of my squad's members has even passed on some of my knowledge to one of the Glitz Pit's greatest fighters (http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?t=231&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0). So why not partake of my cunning and resourcefulness? I can come up with new attacks that fit your abilities, and look at your past battles and tell you where you went wrong. I'll even give you advice on how to use items more effectively. I am sorry to say however that i won't offer refunds unless I can't think of any advice to give to you.

Oh, and all the advice you purchace shall be sent to you by PM. I can't just let all of my advice be out in the open for everyone to see. People gotta pay me if they want my wisdom on their side.

Feel free to give any words of satisfaction. Your satisfaction is how others will know to trust me.

Glitz Pit teams I've helped:
Plzdonmakemefite
Moody Cutie
Shop #42    
Mimi!!!
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:31 pm   Reply with quote

What! No you didn't!

Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:54 pm   Reply with quote

Mimi!!! wrote:
What! No you didn't!

Oh yeah?
Shop #42    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play