digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Pure Hearts...
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> The Dump
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:59 pm   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
TSS3 and PM still have theres!!

Gwahahaha..You forgot ME, the one you know as "The assbrain!" Grah. I joined them for a reason! They accept me!

Last edited by LudwigVonKoopa on Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stuff Mart    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

Dark Prognosticus wrote:
BANANA

What was that laddie, cant ere ye over tha BANANA
Poison's Boutique    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

Home when CD is an evil tyrant and then starts acting nice no one cares, but when I make an army of SeeSaw lovers you guys have to be jerks because we look different and talk funny? You are all prejudice!
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Woodeh

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:00 pm   Reply with quote

oh, fine. *gives up the green chaos heart for Digibutter* D: It was so pretty .-.

(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:01 pm   Reply with quote

I want to help...but I don't think I can...
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:02 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Home when CD is an evil tyrant and then starts acting nice no one cares, but when I make an army of SeeSaw lovers you guys have to be jerks because we look different and talk funny? You are all prejudice!

I'm not acting nice, I'm just being myself.

Are you yourself when you're leading the SeeSaws?

If so, let us know. Then we should hold no prejudice against you for that.
Dimension D    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:02 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:

That's true. People are more accepting of CD, whatever he does. When someone else does something equivelent, they are rejected.
Shrowser's Shop    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:03 pm   Reply with quote

LudwigVonKoopa wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
TSS3 and PM still have theres!!

Gwahahaha..You forgot ME, the one you know as "The assbrain!" Grah. I joined them for a reason! They accept me!

Werand, I accepted you before they did. Remember that, then ask yourself if evil truly is your path...

I trust you'll follow your heart and make the right decision for yourself...
A Bucket of Stuff    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:03 pm   Reply with quote

Creepy Mario wrote:
Popple wrote:

That's true. People are more accepting of CD, whatever he does. When someone else does something equivelent, they are rejected.

Is it?

That shouldn't be the case at all. People need to accept anyone, if they're following their heart.

Don't put people down. And don't treat me like I'm a celebrity. I have an ego, but it really doesn't need that.
Dimension D    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:06 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Creepy Mario wrote:
Popple wrote:

Is it?

That shouldn't be the case at all. People need to accept anyone, if they're following their heart.

Don't put people down. And don't treat me like I'm a celebrity. I have an ego, but it really doesn't need that.

Bah, sorry, CD, I don't know what came over me. We have more important matters at hand.
Shrowser's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> The Dump