digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Biggest WTF moments?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
Wacko McGoose
Launching Star
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:00 pm   Reply with quote

New one, this time from Super Roblox Galaxy: Space Brick Galaxy (my Roblox version of the Space Junk Galaxy). I was making a planetary system for the first star, Dark Matter Planet (ya rly, an entire planet made of dark matter), and I found a model named Big Galaxy, with 20+ planets, asplodin asteroids, and more. When I first tested the level, I had two WTCs:

*There were TEN planets named "Consume" (obviously black holes). And they were far from the Spawn Planet (a SpawnLocation shaped into a planet). But my Robloxian rose from the platform. The black holes were playing tug-of-war, and I was stuck between them! AND THEY WERE 300+ STUDS AWAY! Too far for the gravity to reach (supposedly). So since it was the test mode in Roblox Studio, I removed the BlackHole scripts from all but two of those bricks. Went back in, got pulled into a deep-space area. Jumped and got blackhole'd. Respawned and pulled to the same location. Grabbed a Pull Star and went to it, but the pull wore off and I got blackhole'd again.
Wakko Warner wrote:
Dot Warner wrote:
My Robloxian wrote:
I am gonna [bleep] the [bleep] [bleep]ing black hole scripts and [bleep] them at [bleep]!

Whoa! Listen to Sparty cuss! (Spartacus) Better stop him before the air turns blue.

Or the bleep machine breaks.

*Later, I tried to figure out why those black holes were eating my Robloxian from such a distance. I WTC'd at this:
Code:
massConstant = 5.8
BlackHoleInfluence = 1000000 * massConstant --How strong the black hole pulls on unanchored objects

--Below comment added by WackoMcGoose
--WTC? ONE MILLION * massConstant?! WTH was this guy thinking?!

if (object.Anchored = false) then --...
Wacko's BURNINATED Gag Shop    
The Inconspicuos Intruder
X-Naut, Johnston

HP: 95 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:26 pm   Reply with quote

Falling through solid areas of the map equals an angered X-Naut Johnston.
X-Naut Starship Freight    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:39 pm   Reply with quote

Wacko McGoose wrote:
WTH moments:
*Freezeflame Galaxy Cosmic Comet: Cosmic Mario pushed me off the ledge, and I fell into the tiny black hole, not the supermassive one behind it!
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
Cudge123
Cherrim

HP: 50 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:13 pm   Reply with quote

lolwut
Relationships    
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:39 pm   Reply with quote

Black Twilight wrote:
A time after I completed the game, I was at Good Egg Galaxy for no reason at all, and I looked, in the first person view, to the right on the lighter side of the first planet. What I saw? A BLACK HOLE, JUST THERE FOR NO REASON.

My reaction to that? "WHAT THE *CRAG* HOLY *CRAG*!?!?!?!"

same, except this was the start of the game, not the end.

I was freaked out by it, thinking oh god, this must be specific to good egg galaxy..
Wolf Cheap Wares    
The Snowman
Super Whackaweed
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:59 am   Reply with quote

Wacko McGoose wrote:
New one, this time from Super Roblox Galaxy: Space Brick Galaxy (my Roblox version of the Space Junk Galaxy). I was making a planetary system for the first star, Dark Matter Planet (ya rly, an entire planet made of dark matter), and I found a model named Big Galaxy, with 20+ planets, asplodin asteroids, and more. When I first tested the level, I had two WTCs:

*There were TEN planets named "Consume" (obviously black holes). And they were far from the Spawn Planet (a SpawnLocation shaped into a planet). But my Robloxian rose from the platform. The black holes were playing tug-of-war, and I was stuck between them! AND THEY WERE 300+ STUDS AWAY! Too far for the gravity to reach (supposedly). So since it was the test mode in Roblox Studio, I removed the BlackHole scripts from all but two of those bricks. Went back in, got pulled into a deep-space area. Jumped and got blackhole'd. Respawned and pulled to the same location. Grabbed a Pull Star and went to it, but the pull wore off and I got blackhole'd again.
Wakko Warner wrote:
Dot Warner wrote:
My Robloxian wrote:
I am gonna [bleep] the [bleep] [bleep]ing black hole scripts and [bleep] them at [bleep]!

Whoa! Listen to Sparty cuss! (Spartacus) Better stop him before the air turns blue.

Or the bleep machine breaks.

*Later, I tried to figure out why those black holes were eating my Robloxian from such a distance. I WTC'd at this:
Code:
massConstant = 5.8
BlackHoleInfluence = 1000000 * massConstant --How strong the black hole pulls on unanchored objects

--Below comment added by WackoMcGoose
--WTC? ONE MILLION * massConstant?! WTH was this guy thinking?!

if (object.Anchored = false) then --...

What do you mean?

One of my WTC's was the first time exploring Bowser's Dark Matter Plant. The dark matter was crazy!
Whackaweed's Warehouse    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:47 am   Reply with quote

Another two,with the same reaction.When I first ran into Dark Matter in the second Bowser Reactor and when I first drowned with Luigi.I was thinking "Woah.That's brutal,especially for Nintendo."
Remember,brutal doesn't have to mean bloody.
Gemstone Goods    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:40 am   Reply with quote

Battlerock Galaxy's Purple Coins as Luigi. I missed one on top of an electric fence and had 5 health left. As most of you know, missing one purple coin on those "moving platform" levels is instant death at the end, so I made a despiration suicide attempt.

I passed THROUGH the fence as Luigi got shocked, grabbing the coin and making the star appear. Of course, I thought I was dead...but the electric fence HAD it's own gravity field! I walked UP the fence, getting shocked. With 1 HP left, I made a long jump and grabbed the star.

Oh, and also, when my sister knocked my arm and caused me to walk off the winning platform in the Loopdeswoop Galaxy...I got mad and...lost the ability to play the game for the rest of the day. Razz
Temple of I    
Honorable
Grandosco

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:23 pm   Reply with quote

In Freezeflame, I kept wondering what people meant about the teeny tiny black hole sucking you in instead of the HUGE one behind it, and now I know =p

But also, when I found out that hitting a wiggler on the very last segment of their body completely kills them. Do they have one gigantic vital organ spanning their entire body? o.o

The Embodiment of Awesome
Bowser Jr.
Vampire

HP: 55 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:32 pm   Reply with quote

Bwa ha ha ha ha! The Race with Spooky Loser. I missed a damn pull star and I ended up hurtling towards the planet at the end of the race. Although, losers, I was pushed out of bounds and the bone barriers must have bounced me into it's gravity or somethin'.
Bowser Jr. Itemz!    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:34 pm   Reply with quote

Bee suit. 'Nuff said.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Hates Ops,Loves Cardia
HB Goomba
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:03 am   Reply with quote

The captain in the chest in Bigmouth Galaxy

Thunderbrand Luigi
ThunderHand Luigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:19 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah The captain scared me because it was about 3 Am and i throw the shell and all of a sudden a toad pops out.

Wacko McGoose
Launching Star
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:27 pm   Reply with quote

You know the quicksand planet in the Galaxy Reactor? Well, I was running at half speed across the wheel that rotates in the sand. Mario touched the sank, but the wheel pulled him out before he died.

Oh, and the 3rd star in Space Junk... I launched the Toad that was stuck in the Sling Pod into the black hole.
Wacko's BURNINATED Gag Shop    
Look! A distraction!
Lucario64
Vampire

HP: 93 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:02 pm   Reply with quote

Luigi's Purple Coins star. (Toy Time Galaxy, I believe?)

That and crawling on Queen Bee as Bee Mario... That scarred me for life.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy