digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Super Paper Mario: Random Crap is hereby announced !
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:52 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
Thanks, Chaos Dimentio ! So...

LET THERE BE RANDOMNESS !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlTz9MKl8x4

*still can't get this stuff to work...*

EDIT: FINALLY ! I actually posted the code correctly... All hail to Chaos Dimentio - or, seeing as he brainwashed my favourite Luigi - A round of stomping on Chaos Dimentio ! *summons mysterious wild animals who proceed to repeadedly trample CD*

*snaps fingers, and the animals all stop, with sprouts sticking out of their heads*

Ah ha ha... no problem there, Zelnor. It's not as bad as you think. The video, I mean.
Dimension D    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:40 am   Reply with quote

*squeal of glee* Thanks at all ! *feels so appreciated*
*imagines the mindcontrolled mysterious wild animals fusing with dimentio and the chaos heart, becoming some sort of freakish mega-jester animal troop* O.o ...
=D Go go Dimento-Rangers !

Now to save me newfound funds for WORLD DOMINATION ! MWAHAHAHA ... But first... *plants King Croacus on Chaos Dimentio* Thanks for the flowers ! Have one, too !

CD: *drools*
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:04 am   Reply with quote

I didn't know that King Croacus himself was a source of mind-control (I always thought of the source to stem from the lesser Floro Sapiens - notice how they have control of their head even while detached from their sprout bodies... this is the extent of the connection between the sprout body and the head - a very strong mental one. Thus, one could surmise that these sprouts possess incredible psychological stimuli that, when controlled with the right power, can brainwash a victim)... but your welcome.
Dimension D    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:52 pm   Reply with quote

I know I'm welcome... Dimentio said before the fight with O'Cabbage (Te funniest boss of all time, kinda...) that he borrowed a few speouts from his acquintance (did I spell that correctly ? I'm german...) and he used two of .. maybe more - one on O'Chunks, one on Luigi.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations