digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Next Nintendo System
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Geek Gear
Hug you blob NAO!
Super Tenebrae

HP: 100 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:53 pm   Reply with quote

A triangle shape with square controls and triangle cds I call it trii
Tales of shop    
I'm back to being a
Hylian_Pixl
Burning

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:10 pm   Reply with quote

Um, Fuzzy/SBM, whoever you are (I don't know anymore), how would the CD spin? They have to spin so the system can scan the data.

Hug you blob NAO!
Super Tenebrae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:24 pm   Reply with quote

Hylian_Pixl wrote:
Um, Fuzzy/SBM, whoever you are (I don't know anymore), how would the CD spin? They have to spin so the system can scan the data.

how can you not know me i was talking to you nearly all day the other day.

And i said Triangle cd and triangel shape console so it can spin.
Tales of shop    
He's that guy.
Merlink

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:30 pm   Reply with quote

Shadow Baby Mario wrote:
Hylian_Pixl wrote:

If you want it to spin, the best shape would be a circle, as it covers the whole given area while it spins.
Merland    
I'm back to being a
Hylian_Pixl
Burning

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:31 pm   Reply with quote

Breadward~ wrote:
Shadow Baby Mario wrote:
Hylian_Pixl wrote:

If you want it to spin, the best shape would be a circle, as it covers the whole given area while it spins.
Thank you. That's what I was trying to say. Oh, and Fuzzy, I was reffering to the nametags... I don't know what to call anybody. Confused

Hug you blob NAO!
Super Tenebrae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:36 pm   Reply with quote

Hylian_Pixl wrote:
Breadward~ wrote:
Shadow Baby Mario wrote:
Hylian_Pixl wrote:

Thank you. That's what I was trying to say. Oh, and Fuzzy, I was reffering to the nametags... I don't know what to call anybody. Confused

oh ok sorry XD i understand. Dammit i could of gotten away with my trii if it wasnt for that meddeling kid and that pixl
Tales of shop    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:33 pm   Reply with quote

This one would be amazing
It will have graphics parallel to that of the playstation 42. It will have online matches featuring voice chat, video chat, and people will be able roast a chicken and send it to you over Nintendo WI FI. Whenever you do something good in a game it will bake you a cake. Whenever you do something bad it will get you some ice cream. It will feature 78 brand new equally different nintendo first party titles
It will be called the
NINTENDO AWESOME
Choco's    
Starring...
theredguy
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:20 pm   Reply with quote

Gear wrote:
I predict the new system will be an upgraded DS with better graphics that has a built in memory card but allows you to insert a micro sd card to hold more downloadable games and import music. The touch screen will still be there but t he D-Pad will be replaced with an analog stick but it will be indented in the center to allow your thumb to move it. It'll be more phater then the original DS but still able to fight in your pocket without sagging your pants.

That, my friend, sounds WAY too perfect to be true.

However, I would love if they did that thing with the analog stick. Still clamshell design, too. I don't like the fact that my old gameboy screens get so scratched.

Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:12 pm   Reply with quote

Bleep Beep Boop Blip Blip. [Rings Bell] (A Nintendo 128.)
Die4Less Corp.    
He's that guy.
Merlink

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
Bleep Beep Boop Blip Blip. [Rings Bell] (A Nintendo 128.)
Nintedo had a 128-bit system. It was called the Gamecube.

A Nintendo 128 would literally be a downgrade from the Wii.
Merland    
I'm back to being a
Hylian_Pixl
Burning

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:38 pm   Reply with quote

Mana7 wrote:
It will have graphics parallel to that of the playstation 42. It will have online matches featuring voice chat, video chat, and people will be able roast a chicken and send it to you over Nintendo WI FI. Whenever you do something good in a game it will bake you a cake. Whenever you do something bad it will get you some ice cream. It will feature 78 brand new equally different nintendo first party titles
It will be called the
NINTENDO AWESOME
I like the idea of having matches with voice and video chat. The other stuff? I wish... Sad

Hug you blob NAO!
Super Tenebrae

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:01 pm   Reply with quote

Hylian_Pixl wrote:
Mana7 wrote:
It will be called the
NINTENDO AWESOME
I like the idea of having matches with voice and video chat. The other stuff? I wish... Sad

Wow hylian you returned long time you left.
Tales of shop    
The Master of ALL
Metalninja

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:13 am   Reply with quote

Ooh, ooh pick me!!! If it is indeed called the Wii2 as some people speculate, then you have to take something into consideration. The Japanese word for "Two" is "Ni", so if they plan to make a Wii2, many people will pronounce it in Japanese, calling it the Wiini (pronounced "wee-nee").)

Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:06 am   Reply with quote

Metalninja wrote:
Ooh, ooh pick me!!! If it is indeed called the Wii2 as some people speculate, then you have to take something into consideration. The Japanese word for "Two" is "Ni", so if they plan to make a Wii2, many people will pronounce it in Japanese, calling it the Wiini (pronounced "wee-nee").)
oh my god LOL
Hammerspace    
He's that guy.
Merlink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:51 am   Reply with quote

Metalninja wrote:
If that was true wouldn't the N64 be the... Nintendo Rokujyushi or something like that?
Merland    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Geek Gear