digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Choose your own adventure
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:27 am   Reply with quote

Page 133

Mario and Wario were thrown in a large dungeon cell with a chained-up and rotting carcass of Diddy Kong, a Whomp playing a harmonica and...a dead Waluigi? "Well, I got mad, so I sold him for poker money." Wario stated to a horrified Mario. "Well, what are we-a going to do?" Mario asked. "Why are you asking me? You're the hero!" Wario replied, a tons of anger in his voice. "Well, we could use this hammer, or wait for Lemmy to kill us." Mario said. "Hm..." Wario wondered. Mario just banged his head against the wall. Why does this idiot have the key to their lives.

If you want to use the Hammer to escape, turn to page 137
If you want to wait for Lemmy, turn to page 19
Temple of I    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:38 am   Reply with quote

Use the hammer!
Hell    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:59 am   Reply with quote

Page 137

Wario skillfully raises his hammer above his head and crashes through the wall of the Doomship. Though there are many security alarms, Wario is able to smash everything in his way to pieces. "Thank goodness" Mario mutters to himself as Wario breaks through the weapons armory. Along the way, Mario is able to pick up a Bob-omb, which he stores carefully for himself.

Wario finally stops, exhausted at destroying most of the Doomship. Suddenly, he and Mario realize that they're at a two-way intersection. "Where now, oh hero?" Wario asks. "Uh... the one on the left says, "Lemmy's Room: Keep out or get a Game Over" and the one on the right says, "Reactor"." Mario replies. "Uh...YEAH! Just as I thought! And there's NO WAY I couldn't read those signs!" Wario quickly speeds out. "Well, which way?" Mario asks.

CLUE: Take the last four letters of the first puzzle's answer. Then, count the amount of times it appears in the above two paragraphs. If it is an odd number, go to Lemmy's Room. If it is an even number, take the path to the reactor.

If you want to go to Lemmy's Room, turn to page 86

If you want to go to the Reactor, turn to page 138
Temple of I    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:02 am   Reply with quote

Page 86 GO TO LEMMY'S ROOM =D
Piccolo's Goods    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:25 am   Reply with quote

Page 86

Mario took the dented mallet and bursted open the door to Lemmy's Room. They could see Lemmy randomly freezing Goombas as they fed him pie while riding balls on top of blind Ukikis on a flaming Bullit Bill. "came?" Lemmy asked the plumber and his rival. "Yeah, Mr Circus Clown, we're here." Wario mocked. "lose!" Lemmy demanded, and suddenly, a giant cage encased in Lil' Sparkys dropped from the sky. With a few superstar jumps, Mario was able to dodge the cage, but Wario was not quite so lucky. But, when Mario went back to hurt Lemmy, there wasn't one insane Koopaling, but FOUR!

Mario stared at the Koopalings with all his might, but just couldn't figure out which one was real. "You'll never-" a Lemmy Koopa began, "-escape!" another Lemmy Koopa ended. "And you'll never-" a third Lemmy mocked, "figure out" a final Lemmy interviened, "which one of us is real!" one of the past Lemmy's stated. "But, we'll give you one chance to figure out which one is the real Lemmy" they all said in unision. Mario was confused, but he had to make a choice...for the princess!

HINT: The Lemmys are numbered by their appearances (when they talk). However, one speaks at a specific time each time! Use Lemmy's speech problem to figure out which one is real!

If you attack the first Lemmy, turn to page 87

If you attack the second Lemmy, turn to page 88

If you attack the third Lemmy, turn to page 85

If you attack the final Lemmy, turn to page 89
Temple of I    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:10 pm   Reply with quote

Go to teh room at 86!
Hell    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:11 pm   Reply with quote

Rocky Wrench wrote:
Go to teh room at 86!

Kinda late >_>
Piccolo's Goods    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:47 am   Reply with quote

So...which Lemmy is it? Or have I finally stumped the mighty efforts of Rocky Wrench and Piccolo?
Temple of I    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:58 am   Reply with quote

Bust up the first lemmy!
Hell    
Nario
Super Koopa
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:34 am   Reply with quote

*goes to page 89*
Nario's Shop    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:13 am   Reply with quote

Page 87

Mario charges forth with his hammer and crashes it onto the skull of the first Lemmy. However, just as he is confident with his power, the Lemmy vanishes in a puff of smoke. "Now you-" the third Lemmy began, "DIE!" the second Lemmy ended. All of the Lemmy Koopas fused into one. Lemmy then hit Mario hard with a freeze ray, and ran away. All that Mario and Wario could hear was, "Self-destruct sequence activated" as the entire Doomship exploded.

The Koopa Kingdom had the entire Mushroom Kingdom in its hands the next day. Lemmy was a very proud Koopa.

GAME OVER!

Page 89

Mario charges forth with his hammer and crashes it onto the skull of the fourth Lemmy. However, just as he is confident with his power, the Lemmy vanishes in a puff of smoke. "Now you-" the third Lemmy began, "DIE!" the second Lemmy ended. All of the Lemmy Koopas fused into one. Lemmy then hit Mario hard with a freeze ray, and ran away. All that Mario and Wario could hear was, "Self-destruct sequence activated" as the entire Doomship exploded.

The Koopa Kingdom had the entire Mushroom Kingdom in its hands the next day. Lemmy was a very proud Koopa.

GAME OVER!
Temple of I    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:15 am   Reply with quote

LAME!

You pretty much did the same thing for both XD

*page 88*
Piccolo's Goods    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:35 am   Reply with quote

I was tired, alright. Writing two different endings... usually, people start all over again after they die, and forget exactly what they wrote. It's fine, alright. Only one answer saves you from death here.

Page 88

Mario charges forth with his hammer and crashes it onto the skull of the second Lemmy. Immediately, all of the clones vanish, leaving only the starstruck second Lemmy to be pummeled. "How...could this have happened?" Lemmy asked himself, "And why can I now start my own sentences?" Mario knew he must've blocked off some of Lemmy's sync with Iggy with that blow. "Uh...can we leave now?" Mario asked. "NO! I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE! I WENT OUT HERE TO PROVE MYSELF AND, GOSH DARNIT, I'M GOING TO DO IT!" Lemmy screamed.

However, the Koopaling's uptight and shrill voice was like fingernails to a chalkboard for Wario. "I CAN'T TAKE IT!" Wario screamed. With all of his strength, he removed the floorboards from the Doomship, jumped in the hole he made, ran under Lemmy, and gave the Koopaling an uppercut straight out of Ice Land! Lemmy was not seen again for days.

"Well, now what?" Wario asked. "Alright, let's try our hands at the controls" Mario said. After a few minutes of accidently destroying Ice Land, Mario finally programs the machine to fly straight to Dark Land, Bowser's Castle more specifically.

Turn to Page 150
Temple of I    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:50 am   Reply with quote

*turns to page 150*
Piccolo's Goods    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:02 am   Reply with quote

Page 150

After tons of random crashes into mountains, Mario and Wario finally make it to Bowser's Castle. "Let's finish this" Mario states. "Sure" Wario replies, as they both dive down like eagles into Bowser's Ultimate Fortress. They manage to both drop down on the roof, but Wario isn't lucky, and finds himself halfway into the roof, and halfway above! "GET ME OUTTA HERE, MUSHROOM BOY!" Wario screams. Mario reaches for his hammer but forgets something: he left it on the Doomship! "Mamamia, what am I-a going to do?" Mario asks. "HOW THE HECK SHOULD I KNOW!" Wario screeches.

Mario soon notices a box behind himself, perched onto the ledge. Mario carefully walks over to the box. He reads, "Mario-Destroying Items. ONLY TAKE ONE, OR YOU WILL DIE!". Mario quickly opens the box to see what Bowser had planned for him. But, Mario is suprised to see two items he would like: a Mega Mushroom and a Super Leaf. "Ooh, which one?" Mario wonders.

CLUE: Bowser often means what he says, unless it involves another villan or Princess Peach. In addition, here are some hints:

1. Came from a game with two types of rock monsters.
2. Does not require constant button tapping to use.
3. Kamek would be proud.

If you take the Mega Mushroom, turn to page 151

If you take the Super Leaf, turn to page 152

If you take both, turn to page 153
Temple of I    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations