digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Choose your own adventure
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:50 am   Reply with quote

*turns to page 152* I LIKE SUPER LEAVES!

Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:59 pm   Reply with quote

Page 152

Mario grabs the Super Leaf. Suddenly, the entire chest falls off of Bowser's Castle, into a dark abyss. "Phew, that was close" Mario sighed, seeing the chest fall with the Mega Mushroom. Suddenly, he remembers his Super Leaf. "CATCH, WARIO!" he commands. Wario, for a lack of better means, eats the leaf, turning himself into a raccoon. Using muscle and flight, he is able to burst free from his cell. "YES, WARIO IS FREE!" he yells. However, that's enough to wake up the sleeping and lazy Clubba and Koopatrol guards. Though Wario is able to fly away, Mario is captured. "WARIO, YOU TRAITOR!" Mario screams as thousands of guards suround and pummel Mario.

Wario quickly rescues the princess, but Bowser doesn't care. He gets to torment Mario for the rest of the plumber's miserable life. Plus, Wario and Peach's wedding had good cake, and Morton wasn't there to spoil it.

GAME OVER???
Temple of I    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:00 pm   Reply with quote

Taek both lulz
Piccolo's Goods    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:06 pm   Reply with quote

Page 153

Mario says, "Forget the warning, I'm-a Mario!" and grabs both the Super Leaf and the Mega Mushroom. However, the chest quickly grows teeth and sinks them into Mario's flesh. As he screams for pain, Mario remembers the Mega Mushroom. He quickly eats it, becoming Mega Mario and easily knocking the chest away. However, he doesn't realize that he also knocked Wario, Bowser, and the princess away in the same swipe. "Oh no..." Mario muttered as he shrinked in size.

Ten days later, the hero of the Mushroom Kingdom is at the gallows. Toad and Koopa alike witness the event on even grounds, their leaders and some fat guy lost forever. As Mario gasped for his last breath, Toadsworth and Kamek were able to make peace between the Koopa and Mushroom Kingdoms. "Just maybe," Mario thought, "this was the best thing for the kingdom". His breath was then exhausted. Mario, Peach, Bowser, and Wario would live in the Underwhere and Overthere, and the world was at peace...for now.

And for a while, they'd all live happily ever after.

Maybe

GAME OVER
Temple of I    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:07 pm   Reply with quote

Well I thought the leaf would work out better than the mega mushroom, because if he got wario huge, he'd have issues getting through pipes later on....So lets just get the mega mushroom this time.

That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:09 pm   Reply with quote

his hints pointed to taking the mega mushroom. when he said kamek would be proud this was a reference to the yoshi island games, where the final boss is always kamek turning bowser/baby bowser huge.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:12 pm   Reply with quote

pure-??? wrote:
his hints pointed to taking the mega mushroom. when he said kamek would be proud this was a reference to the yoshi island games, where the final boss is always kamek turning bowser/baby bowser huge.

I knew that, but I wanted the leaf cuz its cool. Almost as cool as the hammer suit, which was so good it was almost cheating back in smb3. Especially if you had the e-reader card for it.

Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:15 pm   Reply with quote

(You get a gold star, pure???)

Page 151

Thinking, "Hey, bigger is better, right?" Mario grabs the Mega Mushroom. Suddenly, the chest locks itself and plummits into a dark, dank abyss. Mario wonders what would've happened if he had chosen both, but just scarfs down the Mega Mushroom instead. Mario quickly grows into a gargantuan and frees Wario from the castle's roof.

Enemies storm the roof, but quickly run away. "IT'S MARIOZILLA!" a Koopatrol yells as it tries to escape by flying off the roof...to no avail. "O...k..." Mario stated as he shrunk back to normal size. Suddenly, the Super Leaf from the bottom of the abyss floated back up... right into the middle of a lava pool. "Your choice, hotshot, sink or swim?" Wario asks. "I don't really know."

If you want to go for the Super Leaf, turn to page 156

If you want to ignore it and go inside the castle, turn to page 155

If you want to wait for a while, turn to page 154
Temple of I    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:20 pm   Reply with quote

Wario has rocks for brains and a gut of steel. I say send him after it, cuz he could always somehow find a power flower and turn into metal wario, thus being able to get you the leaf without being harmed.

Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:08 pm   Reply with quote

Mario finally decides, "Alright, Wario, we'll get the leaf." Suddenly, without any thought (though it would be hard for any to come out), Wario hurls Mario across the lava and to the leaf. "WHAT DO I DO NOW?!" Mario yells. "I DUNNO! ASK THE WRITERS!" Wario screams back. Not knowing what the fourth wall is, Mario is officially stumped. However, suddenly, a familiar face appears in a hot air balloon. "Mario, catch!" a figure yells. It's Luigi! With a Starman! Mario quickly grabs the Starman and swims through the lava, avoiding dangerous Blarggs and Hot Feet. Just as Mario exits the lava pool, the Starman wears off. "LUIGI! COME AND HELP US!" Mario yells. "I brought a few friends, too!" Luigi replies. Suddenly, he straps a parachute to his back and jumps to Mario. But he isn't the only one. He is joined by Toad, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Birdo, Petey Piranha, Diddy Kong, and even Lemmy!

"Why are Lemmy and Petey with you?" Mario asked. "Petey wanted more food and a higher paycheck, and Lemmy apparently has amnesia and thinks he's the third Mario bro or something." Luigi replies. "I'M A CARIO!" Lemmy yells. "Riiiiiiight" everyone else but Petey says. Petey just slaps his head. "Let's-a go!" Mario commands, and the ultimate Bowser-crushing group that is totally awesome and has a Super Leaf entered the half-destroyed castle.

Suddenly, they were at a fork at two hallways. "Which way do we go?" Toad asked. "I have no clue!" Mario replied. Everyone was stumped.

CLUE: The hallway to the left is adorned with Bowser pictures, while the hallway to the right is furnished with Bowser statues.

If you wish to enter the hallway on the left, turn to page 30

If you wish to enter the hallway on the right, turn to page 35
Temple of I    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:11 pm   Reply with quote

*curses double-posting rule*

So...have I stumped you?
Temple of I    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:05 pm   Reply with quote

Wait, left hallway.

The right hallway, the statues and breathe fire, I bet.

the left hallway may hold enemies inside, as he made painting in peaches castle come alive so...
Ornaments    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:16 pm   Reply with quote

Page 30

Mario decides, "Let's go down the left hallway." As the group passes, a wall falls behind them, trapping the group inside. Suddenly, the paintings start to glow. "Aw man, now what?" Luigi asks. Suddenly, a very hungry Petey Piranha goes and devours each and every one of the paintings. Everyone stares in shock at the now-stuffed Piranha Plant, but Petey just spews out flaming sludge, creating a hole in the wall. Mario feels thankful that he didn't go down the other hallway: some Dry Bones is still being shot by lasers in there. The group bursts through several more walls until they reach a room labeled, "Bowser's Chamber, PRINCESS PEACH AND EVIL MASTERMINDS ONLY!" Luigi begins to reach for the door, when Mario grabs his hand. "Wait, it might be trapped." Mario argues.

"But we have to go in for Princess" Yoshi remarks. "That's right, so one of us will have to take the chance" Mario states.

Who should open the door?

If Mario should open the door, turn to page 31

If Luigi should open the door, turn to page 32

If Wario should open the door, turn to page 33

If Yoshi should open the door, turn to page 34

If Donkey Kong should open the door, turn to page 36

If Toad should open the door, turn to page 37

If Diddy should open the door, turn to page 38

If Birdo should open the door, turn to page 39

If Petey should open the door, turn to page 40

If Lemmy should open the door, turn to page 41

CLUE: Bowser is extremely crafty. Look for someone who is replacable, and won't give any pain in return for any trap.
Temple of I    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:21 pm   Reply with quote

Birdo
Ornaments    
Logic King
vg
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:25 pm   Reply with quote

I choose either toad or yoshi. Help contol the pet population.
vg's Shop of Randomosity    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations