digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Paper Link
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Chrono
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:18 pm   Reply with quote

Think about paper mario though, the game would be alot like that but instead of the pixl's they would incorperate links weapons in those places.

With alot of good creativity you could get it to work.

Even though I still wouldn't recommend making the game simply because the world just wouldn't be able to handle it any would complain to much about it no matter what they did.

Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:47 pm   Reply with quote

Zelda fans are never happy with ANYTHING, I swear.

MM? Too different from the traditional Zelda formula.
TWW? Too different from the traditional Zelda formula.

Then they get Twilight Princess. Great? No.
Too similar to the traditional Zelda formula. Too repetitive. Not original enough.

I say, they're all fun games, shut the hell up and play 'em. Mad
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Chrono
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:59 pm   Reply with quote

Jolene wrote:
Zelda fans are never happy with ANYTHING, I swear.

MM? Too different from the traditional Zelda formula.
TWW? Too different from the traditional Zelda formula.

Then they get Twilight Princess. Great? No.
Too similar to the traditional Zelda formula. Too repetitive. Not original enough.

I say, they're all fun games, shut the hell up and play 'em. Mad

Yeah no kidding,

Either way I enjoyed all the games you mentioned and had no problems with them. WW kinda bothered me at first and it was really kiddy for my taste but I still greatly enjoyed it.

I have no complaints about wind waker I wish more games would use the traditional style from way back when Rpgs would be good again.

paper Geno
Vampire

HP: 35 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:53 am   Reply with quote

sometimes I wonder what Geno would look like in Super Paper Mario.

cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:55 am   Reply with quote

I made up a zelda called ocarina of screwedup-ness in my head. It's funny, cuz it stars a guy named Pants (my OOT name), and he gets the Master Salami: The Meat of Evil's bane.
Pants wrote:
Eat salami and die, Ganondorf!
NON BANNER    
paper Geno
Vampire

HP: 35 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:57 am   Reply with quote

bobthelemon wrote:
I made up a zelda called ocarina of screwedup-ness in my head. It's funny, cuz it stars a guy named Pants (my OOT name), and he gets the Master Salami: The Meat of Evil's bane.
Pants wrote:
Eat salami and die, Ganondorf!
Vaati: lol and that is no joke.

Shoe
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:34 am   Reply with quote

Wait, why in the world would a Paper Legend of Zelda not work? At least back that up.

The thing I liked most about Super Paper Mario was the problem solving skills you had to employ in the stages. The Zelda series has a similar system. You have an inventory of fantastic tools at your disposal, and so many dungeons within which you must employ said tools to solve puzzles and defeat enemies.

It's already been stated that the Zelda series is going to take a new direction after The Phantom Hourglass. Much like Ocarina is not the same as Link to the Past, the newer unannounced titles will be different from Ocarina. The Zelda series is not always going to be the same, and I fail to see how a Paper Zelda would definetly not work.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations