digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

You know the garbage bomb hidden stars...?
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:06 am   Reply with quote

It was quite difficult doing the garbage levels for me. I was able to use the lights to help me, but there was always, this one garbage that wouldn’t go away. It took me several tries, before I figured out the path in which to go. Even with this path found, it took me luck to actually beat the level. If the bombs had at least exploded one second earlier, I probably would have beaten the level much quicker. It does make it more challenging, with a longer time it takes to get the bombs exploding though. I was very relieved when I beat the level, and I was rewarded with the star.
Troopa's Treats    
The Snowman
Super Whackaweed
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:25 am   Reply with quote

Tippi wrote:
I found the Battlerock one kinda easy, but the Dreadnaught one was a lot harder!
'

Same for me. Wait, what is the difference again? (forgot!)
Whackaweed's Warehouse    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:21 am   Reply with quote

Whackaweed wrote:
Tippi wrote:
I found the Battlerock one kinda easy, but the Dreadnaught one was a lot harder!
'

Same for me. Wait, what is the difference again? (forgot!)

Dreadnaught has a stranger layout.
Gemstone Goods    
Jet
Super Gwag Meister
Vampire

HP: 80 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:41 pm   Reply with quote

Jolene wrote:
I figured out the meaning of the lights very fast, but actually hitting them was the hard part for me. After about 20 minutes I did it. :X
Same thing here, but it only took me 2 trys.
Mario Kart Central    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy