digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Guys, it makes more sense to throw one enemy at another
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Thoreau
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:16 pm   Reply with quote

Tyler wrote:
Fleep wrote:
Perhaps, but did you have a place to go to the bathroom, amore?♪ Wink
*Mario opens the chest*

Mario: HOLY CRAP!

*The chest is filled to the brim with pee*

Thoreau: *coughs, sputters* Thank goodness... I almost drowned in there... *wheeze*

>_>

<_<

I'm going to grab you guys and choke you all.
Handy Abyss!    
Blumiere
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

You speak of comfort and convenience, you talk of pleasure and relaxation... You know nothing of a long tireless wait, sinking deep into depression and insanity. The one gleaming light that can pull you from the depths of despair, is heavily shrouded in cold and frightening darkness. Hope flees your very pitiful existence, as the only thing you ever truly cared for disappears without a trace, and with hardly any life beyond a simple memory... Torment and anguish are the deep and terrifying things I have had to wait so long with.. A prison of the mind, manifested in the image of a raging inferno, causing the pain as if your flesh were being burned, your heart was being pierced by ravaging thrones, and the confusion and hatred eating at your mind in the most violent fashion imaginable...

You have never truly wait in any form of discomfort...

Timpani, how much longer must I wait... Or is it a wasted effort..?

Thoreau
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:22 pm   Reply with quote

I may sound posh and upper class, but I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty!
Handy Abyss!    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:24 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, you were swimming in pee, dude.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Fleep
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:24 pm   Reply with quote

Blumiere wrote:
You speak of comfort and convenience, you talk of pleasure and relaxation... You know nothing of a long tireless wait, sinking deep into depression and insanity. The one gleaming light that can pull you from the depths of despair, is heavily shrouded in cold and frightening darkness. Hope flees your very pitiful existence, as the only thing you ever truly cared for disappears without a trace, and with hardly any life beyond a simple memory... Torment and anguish are the deep and terrifying things I have had to wait so long with.. A prison of the mind, manifested in the image of a raging inferno, causing the pain as if your flesh were being burned, your heart was being pierced by ravaging thrones, and the confusion and hatred eating at your mind in the most violent fashion imaginable...

Okay, seriously, amore.♪ You're emo. Please, just stop. We get the point, you miss Timpani, amore.♪ You don't have to remind us every ten seconds.

Taboo Fruit
Vampire

HP: 89 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:27 pm   Reply with quote

Tyler wrote:
Taboo Fruit wrote:
sure.
ignore me.
This is 'cause I have no avatar, right?
I hate having no digital camera atm.
This looks like a job for ME!
[image]

^_^
TANKS A MILLION!

Thoreau
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:28 pm   Reply with quote

Tyler wrote:
Yeah, you were swimming in pee, dude.

*Grabs you*
*Chokes you*
*Throws you at a Goomba*
Handy Abyss!    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:28 pm   Reply with quote

Blumiere wrote:

That's deep, man.

NAHT!
Tyler's Sexy Shop    

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:31 pm   Reply with quote

The sound of enemies colliding into other enemies is like music to my ears, zoing~

Blumiere
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:32 pm   Reply with quote

Tyler wrote:
Blumiere wrote:

That's deep, man.

NAHT!

What do you know of Deepness?

Deepness can only be compared to the lowest level in which my tortured soul has sank in this desperate search for love-lost.

Pure Heart
Luvbi

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:32 pm   Reply with quote

Piccolo wrote:
The sound of enemies colliding into other enemies is like music to my ears, zoing~

Thou art a useles- * hit on the head *
Overthere Stair    
Thoreau
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:33 pm   Reply with quote

Blumiere wrote:
Tyler wrote:
Blumiere wrote:

That's deep, man.

NAHT!

What do you know of Deepness?

Deepness can only be compared to the lowest level in which my tortured soul has sank in this desperate search for love-lost.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, shut up. That was 1,500 years ago.
Handy Abyss!    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:34 pm   Reply with quote

Piccolo wrote:

My points when I do that... they're... they're...

THEY'RE OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
The Little Shop of Hario    

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:51 pm   Reply with quote

Whoa-ho! At least I was smart enough to escape my chest. And you're shaped like a hand, Thoreau

Pixl
Cudge

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:04 pm   Reply with quote

I wasn't found in a Chest...but at the same time, I didn't have too much to do...

Let's all just agree to disagree on who's the best. But I think we can all agree that these arguments are pointless, becaues no one ever wins.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have places to go, people to SMASH.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario