digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Lawlz. Dimentio.
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:38 am   Reply with quote

Flavio wrote:
ShadowArticuno wrote:
Flavio wrote:
ShadowArticuno wrote:
Rocky Wrench wrote:
Awesomesauce

ELOHEL

LULZ I C FLURRIE!!!!!!!

Broke'd XOVER nine Thousand

Brok'd. Flavio doesn't know the correct way to say OVER 9000!

That's how.
A Bucket of Stuff    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:49 am   Reply with quote

what's up with the frozen blast in the video?
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:33 am   Reply with quote

pure-??? wrote:

Ahh... I was waiting for someone to ask about that. Sometimes, when you battle with Dimentio, this can happen. It occurs when you stomp on Dimentio a mere nanosecond before he releases a fully charged blast of magical energy. If executed correctly, this jump will cause Dimentio to teleport away (as usual), but leave the animated image of the charged shot behind, floating harmlessly in midair. I've seen it before in another person's posted YouTube video.

Speaking of which, I have also uploaded a video of my fight with Francis (same low lvl playthrough). Again, the quality is abysmal, but at least I captured the action. I tried to make it as... er... 'epic' as possible. You'll notice that the camera angle is tilted slightly... sorry about that. The camera remains stationary, at least. Status: Level 3. 15 maximum HP, and 2 attack. Pixls used: Carrie and Thoreau. Here it is:

MERCY!
Dimension D    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:09 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
pure-??? wrote:

Ahh... I was waiting for someone to ask about that. Sometimes, when you battle with Dimentio, this can happen. It occurs when you stomp on Dimentio a mere nanosecond before he releases a fully charged blast of magical energy. If executed correctly, this jump will cause Dimentio to teleport away (as usual), but leave the animated image of the charged shot behind, floating harmlessly in midair. I've seen it before in another person's posted YouTube video.

Speaking of which, I have also uploaded a video of my fight with Francis (same low lvl playthrough). Again, the quality is abysmal, but at least I captured the action. I tried to make it as... er... 'epic' as possible. You'll notice that the camera angle is tilted slightly... sorry about that. The camera remains stationary, at least. Status: Level 3. 15 maximum HP, and 2 attack. Pixls used: Carrie and Thoreau. Here it is:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ax9IsA9uYXk

MERCY!

Cool. Flavio never knew you could see Francis's shadow by flipping. Flavio always ran around randomly looking for him.
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:54 am   Reply with quote

Okay, I'm currently on Chapter 5-4. Let me tell you, the Floro Caverns were a GOLDMINE for 'low leveling'. I stomped every last Floro Cragnien in that God-forsaken place.

Also, I plan to have a video up of my Low Lvl battle with King Croacus later today. I'm gonna make it as epic as possible, I assure you (the battle music's grown on me). Razz
Dimension D    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:21 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Okay, I'm currently on Chapter 5-4. Let me tell you, the Floro Caverns were a GOLDMINE for 'low leveling'. I stomped every last Floro Cragnien in that God-forsaken place.

Also, I plan to have a video up of my Low Lvl battle with King Croacus later today. I'm gonna make it as epic as possible, I assure you (the battle music's grown on me). Razz

Flavio always had trouble on that boss fight, him and Francis were the only ones. Good luck Dimentio!
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
What's up, slick?
Doo_liss
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:57 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio those battles are freakin' EPIC. I wish I had a working camera/recorder.
Slick Store!    
Super ShadowArticuno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:48 pm   Reply with quote

OH MY GOD! You beat up the admin!

Now, if only NOA_ANDY from Nsider was in a video game...
A Bucket of Stuff    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:06 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos, I'm gonna add you to my youtube friends list....eventually.
Pipe Land Goods    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:17 pm   Reply with quote

Razz I almost held back big time in that fight, because I could hardly stand to whale on the fantastical Lord Francis. But I had no choice!

And sure Wart, the more friends the merrier. Take your time. o_O
Dimension D    
Super ShadowArticuno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:26 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Razz I almost held back big time in that fight, because I could hardly stand to whale on the fantastical Lord Francis. But I had no choice!

And sure Wart, the more friends the merrier. Take your time. o_O

I'll add you right now. ShadowArticuno, just like here.
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario