digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Post Your Intial Impressions/Mini-Review
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
kwobsunit24
Weegee
Werewolf

HP: 65 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:03 pm   Reply with quote

Graphics: It's okay for the Wii. The SSE cutscenes' graphics are really cool, but I'm not that crazy about it. 8/10

Gameplay: It's really cool at first, with all these things to do: SSE, Classic, and the other modes, but after a week or a month, you'll just not play as much. It's still really good though. 9/10

Controls: Controls are great in the game. You'll learn how to use it after an hour with 4 controls, but if you have used the classic controller or Gamecube controller and you go to your friend's house that you can only play with the Wiimote or Wiimote+Nunchuck (like me). You'll most likely gonna feel uncofortable playing it. 9.5/10

Classic: Classic mode actually brings me back a little memory back from the N64 one. Nothing much really except that you are not going to know who are you going to face, but it makes it a little better. 9/10

SSE: I don't like this mode that much. It's really boring fighting the same bad guys over and over again. The cutscenes and the story made me like it a little bit. 4/10

All Star: This one is the most boring mode in the game. Even more boring then the SSE. It's the same thing over and over again. 2/10

Boss Battles: It's so hard. I can't beat it in intense. In the rest of them, I can beat them in hard easily. It's not that bad though. 6/10

Music: All of them, except the No Uta songs and the 25m music, are amazing. 9/10

Overall: It really good even though there are a few bad parts. It was exiting when it was on my hands the first time. Now, it is any other game. 9/10

EDIT: I replaced hard with intense in the Boss Battles part.

Last edited by Weegee on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weegee's shop of useful junk    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:20 pm   Reply with quote

kwobsunit24 wrote:
Graphics: It's okay for the Wii. The SSE cutscenes' graphics are really cool, but I'm not that crazy about it. 8/10

Gameplay: It's really cool at first, with all these things to do: SSE, Classic, and the other modes, but after a week or a month, you'll just not play as much. It's still really good though. 9/10

Controls: Controls are great in the game. You'll learn how to use it after an hour with 4 controls, but if you have used the classic controller or Gamecube controller and you go to your friend's house that you can only play with the Wiimote or Wiimote+Nunchuck (like me). You'll most likely gonna feel uncofortable playing it. 9.5/10

Classic: Classic mode actually brings me back a little memory back from the N64 one. Nothing much really except that you are not going to know who are you going to face, but it makes it a little better. 9/10

SSE: I don't like this mode that much. It's really boring fighting the same bad guys over and over again. The cutscenes and the story made me like it a little bit. 4/10

All Star: This one is the most boring mode in the game. Even more boring then the SSE. It's the same thing over and over again. 2/10

Boss Battles: It's so hard. I can't beat it in hard. In the rest of them, I can beat them in hard easily. It's not that bad though. 6/10

Music: All of them, exept the No Uta songs and the 25m music, are amazing. 9/10

Overall: It really good even though there are a few bad parts. It was exiting when it was on my hands the first time. Now, it is any other game. 9/10
What the *crag*? Boss battles, All star, and Subspace are awesome. If you suck at brawl, then that explains it. Subspace had an epic storyline. All Star mode is a challenge. Boss battles are way awesome. Francis
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
chuck norris rules
chuck norris worshipper

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:03 pm   Reply with quote

i own

Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:37 am   Reply with quote

Gameplay: Fun, from the start. I love how normal punches SUCK. It provides room for more combos though, so that's not too bad. [4/5]

Graphics: Better than Melee, but when it comes down to it, a little TOO much advanced. I like the way Bowser looks now. [5/5]

Single-player: I luvs it! Single player hasn't been this much of an addiction as it almost was in Melee. Event Match was easy. Classic on Intense fell to my Yoshi. And speaking of 100 man Brawl. EASIER!
This time, single-player gets a...[5/5]

Multi-Player: This is about as Epic as Single-player. And in Tourney, It gets easier. Instead of having to play with the 2nd controller, you can now play Tourney BY YOURSELF! You can control ANY slot your character is in. The only downside to this is that in Special Brawl, your records won't be saved. [4/5]

Overall: This game has Epic written all over it. This will be a game I'll be poppin' back in the Wii for years to come. [18/20]
The BroBot Market    
Super Mario
† Awake and Alive †
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:54 am   Reply with quote

Bowser II wrote:
Gameplay: Fun, from the start. I love how normal punches SUCK. It provides room for more combos though, so that's not too bad. [4/5]

Graphics: Better than Melee, but when it comes down to it, a little TOO much advanced. I like the way Bowser looks now. [5/5]

Single-player: I luvs it! Single player hasn't been this much of an addiction as it almost was in Melee. Event Match was easy. Classic on Intense fell to my Yoshi. And speaking of 100 man Brawl. EASIER!

Multi-Player: This is about as Epic as Single-player. And in Tourney, It gets easier. Instead of having to play with the 2nd controller, you can now play Tourney BY YOURSELF! You can control ANY slot your character is in. The only downside to this is that in Special Brawl, your records won't be saved. [4/5]

Overall: This game has Epic written all over it. This will be a game I'll be poppin' back in the Wii for years to come. [18/20]
Ya, you're right, totally EPIC! I haven't had this much Mario action since Super Mario Galaxy! I give Brawl a [20/20] 'cause Mario's new look and Final Smash.

Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:26 am   Reply with quote

Super Mario wrote:
Bowser II wrote:

Ya, you're right, totally EPIC! I haven't had this much Mario action since Super Mario Galaxy! I give Brawl a [20/20] 'cause Mario's new look and Final Smash.
You have to give your own basis, like I did.
The BroBot Market    
Super Mario
† Awake and Alive †
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:27 pm   Reply with quote

Gameplay: It was totally epic! all these new characters made the game a lot funner than the old retro SSB titles, because the more people, the more pwnage, XD! [5/5].

Graphics: These were awesome! I have to admit, they come as good as Galaxy, and that's saying something! Galaxy has good graphics, and it's pretty hard to top, especially tie it. [5/5].

SP: It was flat-out AWESOME!!! The storyline was especially nice, with the SSE world, it was FREAKIN' SCHWEET! Classic, Event, Training, etc. were awesome also! Classic mode was usually "same-old, same-old", but there was a bonus: it was in a random order, zelda characters going first, D.K. character, including yoshi, 2nd, etc. Event match "was easier", as quoted by Bowser II, irl, and there were more of a variety of matches, inluding a co-op side. [5/5].

Multi: It was much better than usual, even melee, and included more characters to choose and/or team up. Special Brawl was incredible, but it doesn't save records, quoted, yet again, by Bowser II, irl. It has more ways to change the whole aspect of the brawl itself. [4.5/5].

Overall: An EPIC [20/20]. A Brawl of epic proportions (4.5 rounded up to 5.)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl