digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Bet on the Brawl!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Star Carnival
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:59 pm   Reply with quote

NOTE: This game uses every character in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Thus, God exists it contains spoilers. BEWARE.

I thought this would fit better in Star Carnival than in Contests, due to it's chancy nature.

First off, this is sorta like an all-computer player tournament, but with bets.

The first matches will be between 4, 3 in one of them, characters, and the two characters that get first and second progress as a team of two. They are the preliminaries, and you're welcome to place bets on who you think will be the team or part of it.

After that, the bracket will be randomized and the tournament will begin.

The highest bet you can make it 6 coins. If the character you bet on wins, it is doubled and sent back to you. If they lose, I get to keep the coins as a friendly donation. :D

Current Match: Preliminary: Mario vs. Luigi vs. Peach vs. Bowser

Bets placed:
Mario
None

Luigi
None

Peach
None

Bowser
None
Paradeem 8    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:14 am   Reply with quote

Six coins on Luigi.

Maybe you can also include bets on the Brawl tournament. That might bring in some more pigeons.
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:23 pm   Reply with quote

Gear wrote:
Six coins on Luigi.

Maybe you can also include bets on the Brawl tournament. That might bring in some more pigeons.

Actually, you can bet on all parts of the tournament. I guess I didn't make that clear enough. <.<;
Paradeem 8    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:51 pm   Reply with quote

CBLuigi wrote:
Gear wrote:
Six coins on Luigi.

Actually, you can bet on all parts of the tournament. I guess I didn't make that clear enough. <.<;

Oh, sorry, didn't read it all the way. GO WEEGEE!
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Star Carnival