digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hotels, Houses, Streets, and a map
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback

Which Idea you like the best?
Hotels!!
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Houses!!
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
CARS!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I like all the ideas!
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:58 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
I have considered making "houses". It would be a more customizable profile page, that could also function as a bank/hotel. It could also be kind of your own personal forum.

There could be a digibutter map where you chose your property, like in The Sims. Also on the map would be other site locations like The Dump, Arcade, ... etc.
now that is Perfect maybe you can add a dark version for the one who lives in the Dark World I have a map of the place if you need one
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:42 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
I have considered making "houses". It would be a more customizable profile page, that could also function as a bank/hotel. It could also be kind of your own personal forum.

There could be a digibutter map where you chose your property, like in The Sims. Also on the map would be other site locations like The Dump, Arcade, ... etc.

That's an interesting idea... It could be a cheaper way of restoring HP/MP over time, too. Like 1 MP per day would help. Dunno about HP.

The dead wouldn't be able to restore HP/MP through their home.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:25 pm   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Francis wrote:

That's an interesting idea... It could be a cheaper way of restoring HP/MP over time, too. Like 1 MP per day would help. Dunno about HP.

Not 1 MP per day. That way, you'd be able to use the Cracker Launcher once every 5 days at no cost.
Ultimario Mart!    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:26 pm   Reply with quote

I like the houses idea the best. The only idea that would be very good for the cars is being able to customize them and put them in our sig. And they would cost a fair amount of coins, of course.

Count Bleck

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:33 pm   Reply with quote

I find it just straight out wtf-like, since this is based upon a site name found in a game, yet we're putting in much different than expected things, so I like digibutter to be digibutter. Besides, I'm fine with a SITE MAP(Literally, a site MAP, with pictures and all...) but I find this other stuff a bit... Unrelated.
Count Bleck's Shop    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:40 pm   Reply with quote

UltiMario13 wrote:
ShadowArticuno wrote:
Francis wrote:

Not 1 MP per day. That way, you'd be able to use the Cracker Launcher once every 5 days at no cost.

MP items are overpriced...
A Bucket of Stuff    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:18 pm   Reply with quote

Francis, please. No more crazy addons that make this site so much like... well, Gaia, as FORMERLY KNOWN AS LUVBI said...

Before you make houses (and please don't EVER make houses), make the rest of the uber awesome items that you SAID you would make Very Happy

please?
rawrshop    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:37 pm   Reply with quote

He already did...
The BroBot Market    
Count Bleck

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:45 pm   Reply with quote

Bowser II wrote:
He already did...

Already made houses,
Or
Already made the items?
Count Bleck's Shop    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:46 pm   Reply with quote

ITEMS!
The BroBot Market    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:54 pm   Reply with quote

i came here because gaia is a huge company where you need to pay real money in order to get the good items..this site however is a homade forum...TAKE THAT GAIA!
Megatropolis    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:58 pm   Reply with quote

top minion tails wrote:
i came here because gaia is a huge company where you need to pay real money in order to get the good items..this site however is a homade forum...TAKE THAT GAIA!

In digibutter, the good items get you!

I figure, as long as all the extre stuff I do is optional, there's no reason not to right?
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:02 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
top minion tails wrote:

In digibutter, the good items get you!

I figure, as long as all the extre stuff I do is optional, there's no reason not to right?

Fair enough... as long as it remains optional, then sure. Why not?
Dimension D    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:42 pm   Reply with quote

Ultimately perfectly amazingly (insert other pronouns here) good ideas.
Fiberglass World    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:27 pm   Reply with quote

Not to be extremely direct and to the point. But is it something like this you guys are after?

http://neopets.com/explore.phtml
Popple's Secret Hideout    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback