digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hotels, Houses, Streets, and a map
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback

Which Idea you like the best?
Hotels!!
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Houses!!
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
CARS!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I like all the ideas!
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:36 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Not to be extremely direct and to the point. But is it something like this you guys are after?

http://neopets.com/explore.phtml

Oh no... Digibutter is turning into Neopets!
A Bucket of Stuff    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:15 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Not to be extremely direct and to the point. But is it something like this you guys are after?
http://neopets.com/explore.phtml

Kinda like that, except ours would be awesome and not lame. Wink
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:17 pm   Reply with quote

It's simple matter of hot linking the pictures. I can see this as completely possible.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:18 pm   Reply with quote

I like the idea... it's worth a shot, right? If it becomes a hindrance, it could always just be taken off the site again.
Dimension D    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:25 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
I like the idea... it's worth a shot, right? If it becomes a hindrance, it could always just be taken off the site again.

It could simply just be another link on the top of the page. The page itself could have the map linking to the different locations making it ideal for it's purpose.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:06 am   Reply with quote

Yes, the forum could stay the same, and this could just be an extra.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:26 am   Reply with quote

I don't know, wouldn't that bee to many features that couldn't be correctly or to the full potntial used ? I love Digibutter and the stuff that makes it more then a forum but even now nobody really uses the Items or the shops. We're mostly posting. It would be cool if we could do more other stuff. Maybe we could decorate the house, we get a template and can buy, or - for a fee- make decorations in our shops. maybe we could even rest once in 48 hours to replenish some HP and MP. I think I like the idea in the end.
Wait, better idea: The Shops become the houses. You have to buy a pieco O' land and get a house template. A standart one. Ten you can put your shop in it. When you have enogh money you can buy inventory like chairs, a bed, a cupboard to store the items, etc... You can also make inventoiry that maybe replenishes more Hp or you can create a sink in your shop that washes paint away... THE IDEAS ARE ENDLESS !!! But if we get houses then it should replace the bank and shops section.

Hey, how 'bout a burglar feature ? Sneasel breaks into my house - but I BOUGHT AN ALARM BOO ! Sneasel gets send to Digibutter jail then. But if I hadn't he might have stolen an item from my cupboard... Well, for that case I'd have had an insurance from Toad insurances Inc.
(that was an idea, hint, hint...)

Okay, maybeI'm blabbering out too many ideas again. But I'd love if I could contribute a cool idea to the cool forums here...

Zelnor.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:20 am   Reply with quote

dont listen to kitsune, he wants everything I say to be dumped. (not dumped as in dumped, lol)

Digibutter.nerr isnt getting unrelated.. because it never was about super paper mario. Francis, just said, "I gotta show everyone on digibutter.nerr" it never said digibutter was related to super paper mario at all, all it was, was it was mentioned in super paper mario...

god kitsune, you say Im emo.. we just want some more fun on digibutter M'Kay? kthxbai
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback