digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A Large Open Field Somewhere
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:31 pm   Reply with quote

(K, I'm back)

Mr I: I know. That's the point of this excersise: to test the willpower of your mind. There are three types of attacks: physical, magical, and mental. Physical attacks are basic strikes, such as sword slashes, earth attacks, wind attacks, and ranged assaults. Physical attacks require lots of muscle and barely any thought to use, which is why Krush uses them so fluently. Mental attacks stress the brain. Existing on a mental plane unseeable by the human eye, it attacks the elements of an object's pure aura, which consists of all strengths and weaknesses of the object. Such things are Physic, Water, and Fire attacks. Magcial attacks are the most powerful, and are a combination of both. Your darkness strikes are an example, as are lightning and summoning. However, these use up a lot of physical and mental energies, as well as part of the natural magics in the body. It's because you have nearly infinate magical energy that you can suceed in my summons, most of which are personal. Now that you've taken apart that golem, it is time to train you in Physic attacks. Focus on any living being, that wandering Goomba over there perhaps. Then, using your mind, see his mental aura. You may then read it, or adjust it. By adjusting his stamina, you can inflict damage to him. However, he will resist, so you will have to use willpower in order to continually inflict damage.
Temple of I    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:15 pm   Reply with quote

*King Bowser II suddenly stomps on ground as he enters*

King Bowser II:RRRRROOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRR HEAR ME RRRROOOAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Breathes fire*
The BroBot Market    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:34 pm   Reply with quote

*Versu warps back in*
Piccolo's Goods    
LuigiIII
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:48 pm   Reply with quote

*Doopliss warps away*

Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:18 pm   Reply with quote

DP: I see... *spots the Goomba and tries* Ugh... something isn't... AHHHHHHH *stops* It is the same damn thing that happened with wind! What's going on?!
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:21 pm   Reply with quote

Mr I: You're using your magical energies rather than your mental ones. This won't work unless you're 100% mental. This is why I wanted you to master this first: both elemental and magical control are gained from this physic training. Now, just relax your natural energies. Attack with your mind, not the other parts of your body. Give your main energies a break and start pumping your mentality up.
Temple of I    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:24 pm   Reply with quote

(100% Mental XD)
Piccolo's Goods    
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:28 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
Mr I: You're using your magical energies rather than your mental ones. This won't work unless you're 100% mental. This is why I wanted you to master this first: both elemental and magical control are gained from this physic training. Now, just relax your natural energies. Attack with your mind, not the other parts of your body. Give your main energies a break and start pumping your mentality up.

DP: I know! I've been TRYING to do that! But my brain starts feeling like it is on fire after i constentrate to hard!
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:30 pm   Reply with quote

Mr I: I know that. This is why physic abilities are harder to master. Now, what you want to do at this point is relax the mind. When you feel pain, use thought to counteract it. For example, send your burning brain to Ice Land. It sounds really corny, but it works. How else would I be able to sense Power Levels every second of every day! Speaking of which...

*Mr I teleports away, but comes back two seconds later*

Mr I: Just do what I said, and try again.
Temple of I    
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:34 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
Mr I: I know that. This is why physic abilities are harder to master. Now, what you want to do at this point is relax the mind. When you feel pain, use thought to counteract it. For example, send your burning brain to Ice Land. It sounds really corny, but it works. How else would I be able to sense Power Levels every second of every day! Speaking of which...

*Mr I teleports away, but comes back two seconds later*

Mr I: Just do what I said, and try again.

DP: Ok.... *Tries* Ugh... goomba is presistent... I CAN SEE ITS AURA!................ and........ i......... changed it!
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:38 pm   Reply with quote

*Goomba looks confused. It looks at a cliff, and DOESN'T jump off of it! However, it does do a headbonk into the ground because it's in pain*

Mr I: YOU JUST DEFIED THE LAWS OF NATURE! CONGRATS! However, you can't use this on people more intellegent than you. I myself have ensured my nonweakness by absorbing every alminac and dictionary in existance, making my head full of random facts that technically makes me more intellegent. Now, your next assignment is one that combines your elemental and physic skills. You must now make your air sword again, but as fast and as powerful as you can. You'll probably try to change the wind's aura with your new skills to make the sword larger, more powerful, and easier to wield...

*Mr I creates a giant sickle*

Mr I: Now make me proud!
Temple of I    
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:41 pm   Reply with quote

DP: *starts making it quickly* AHHHHHHHHH MUST FIGHT THROUGH PAIN.... I CAN GET THROUGH IT!!!!!! *keeps making it...* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT HURTS TO BAD!

*Suddenly a strange White Light surrounds DP... a barrier is put around him stopping anything able to help him*
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:43 pm   Reply with quote

Mr I: Aw crud...

*Mr I goes on Ebay*

Mr I: I'LL BE THERE IN 12.5 MINUTES!
Temple of I    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:43 pm   Reply with quote

Versu: What? Hmm....I think I've seen this before....
Piccolo's Goods    
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:44 pm   Reply with quote

*J appears here, but he appears noticeably more sinister*

J: ...How intriguing...do not mind me. I am simply here to observe...
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play