digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I really hate this game.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:31 pm   Reply with quote

I never finished it, though I seem to never finish games that my brother gets ahead of me faster in, since I usually watch him play.
The Shop on a Hill    
LOL I just lost the game!
Tiptron MKII

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:36 pm   Reply with quote

Sunshine, hmmm haven't played that in a while. I don't know I beat SMG 100%, but I need to get all the extra stars in SMS. If you ask me SMS was a little too hard.

Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:58 am   Reply with quote

Tiptron MKII wrote:
Sunshine, hmmm haven't played that in a while. I don't know I beat SMG 100%, but I need to get all the extra stars in SMS. If you ask me SMS was a little too hard.
Stuff was hard to find in SMS.
Wario Land Shop!    
Tiptron MKII

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:41 pm   Reply with quote

Mandew wrote:
Tiptron MKII wrote:
Stuff was hard to find in SMS.
Agreed.

Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:50 pm   Reply with quote

Well, Super Mario Galaxy went by way to damn fast. So did Sunshine, but at least in Galaxy I could do something other than shooting water at feces all the time.
Hell    
Tiptron MKII

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:54 pm   Reply with quote

I thought SMS was a little too long.

See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:10 pm   Reply with quote

SMS gave me some sense of exploration though through the hub. New levels to discover, secret shines to find, areas I knew I could not enter yet but awaited with breathless anticipation for the day I could gain access to their secrets. With Galaxy there is none of that. Sure, the comets do add some unexpected suprises to the mix, but it's not like you found them. And almost every secret level has one of those hungry little pink shits up in your face and ready to open the door. The gameplay was better, and the graphics were better, but there just wasn't that sense of discover that keeps me playing platformers like Mario. There wasn't enough of a reward.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:15 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
SMS gave me some sense of exploration though through the hub. New levels to discover, secret shines to find, areas I knew I could not enter yet but awaited with breathless anticipation for the day I could gain access to their secrets. With Galaxy there is none of that. Sure, the comets do add some unexpected suprises to the mix, but it's not like you found them. And almost every secret level has one of those hungry little pink shits up in your face and ready to open the door. The gameplay was better, and the graphics were better, but there just wasn't that sense of discover that keeps me playing platformers like Mario. There wasn't enough of a reward.

Well, I'll admit it. I agree. Galaxy had few secrets. Very few.
Hell    
Tiptron MKII

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:13 pm   Reply with quote

Sandslash wrote:
Popple wrote:

Well, I'll admit it. I agree. Galaxy had few secrets. Very few.
True dat.

BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:27 am   Reply with quote

personally, I liked sunshine, butI'd have to agree with Mr. I. it would be better with DK, as we are missin a friggin adventure game thats DK without the craggin bongos!

As for Galaxy, I love it...I'm still trying to get luigi, and the plot was epic
Megatropolis    
Tiptron MKII

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:23 am   Reply with quote

SMG plot was epic and the end was wow. But getting there was kinda like what Popple said.

Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:13 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
There's like 40 *crag* levels in Galaxy, and you think the exploration is bad? Maybe you just spoiled the game for yourself before it released. I play Galaxy today and find things I never found before.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:07 am   Reply with quote

Tyler wrote:
Popple wrote:
There's like 40 *crag* levels in Galaxy, and you think the exploration is bad? Maybe you just spoiled the game for yourself before it released. I play Galaxy today and find things I never found before.
Thank you.
Hammerspace    
hi-technicaaal dragon!!!!
Scaleshine The Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:12 am   Reply with quote

my problem with SMG is that it goes from tooe asy to too hard to too easy again so suddenly. M ostly it's too easy, then tehre areparts that are too hard, then too easy for msot of the game again.

Faux Amis
Faux Amis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:57 am   Reply with quote

I really hate SM64.

It is boring and very mediocre. Everything is in 3D, it's always *crag* 3D! They abuse 3D more than Super Mario Bros. abused 8-bit. And there isn't even anything new in this, and hardly anything to do in the main hub. It's pathetic. I list the Marios order.

1.Mario Galaxy
2.Mario Sunshine
3.Mario 64

Good day sir.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy