digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

To celebrate this Nerr Year...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Digital Butterflies
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:11 pm   Reply with quote

I captured the Butterfly Francis himself caught to become the Elite Nerr and put a crappy MSPAINT HAT on it.

Pretty schweet, huh? Nerrrrr--*shot*
A Bucket of Stuff    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:13 pm   Reply with quote

Nerrrrr...

Schweet photo. What kind of camera did you use?
Franis
The Domain of Secrets    
Super ShadowArticuno

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:40 pm   Reply with quote

Exuro wrote:
Nerrrrr...

Schweet photo. What kind of camera did you use?
Franis

W-WHAT?! You totally haven't been looking up the schweetest new technology. I used my Camera-music-video-butterfly net-phone in the totally schweet "Grodus Chronicles" limited edition edition skin. Franis

It's HI-TECHNICAAAAAL!!

Nerr...
A Bucket of Stuff    
LOL I just lost the game!
Tiptron MKII

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:45 pm   Reply with quote

Wow! It's so cool.... Can I hug it?

Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:44 pm   Reply with quote

That camera does take schweet pics. I have always wanted to capture that hi-technicaal butterfly. Do you mind if I take it home and maybe make another hi-technicaal tippi? Also, in my sketch book, I have found that there is another one that looks exactly like this one and it is also schweet. I have recorded, in my Hi-Technicaal sketch book that this type of butterfly undergoes strange flight patterns but I was never sure what it was for. I'm prepared to do bizness with you.
Troopa's Treats    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

Nerrrrrrrr, where did you find it, i once found one but it didnt have the hat on Nerrrrr!

Tiptron MKII

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:29 pm   Reply with quote

Can I hug it yet?

Super ShadowArticuno

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:08 pm   Reply with quote

Jr. Troopa wrote:
That camera does take schweet pics. I have always wanted to capture that hi-technicaal butterfly. Do you mind if I take it home and maybe make another hi-technicaal tippi? Also, in my sketch book, I have found that there is another one that looks exactly like this one and it is also schweet. I have recorded, in my Hi-Technicaal sketch book that this type of butterfly undergoes strange flight patterns but I was never sure what it was for. I'm prepared to do bizness with you.

Hmm...

I was too busy playing the totally schweet Grodus Chronicles MMORPG to pick up the HI-TECHNICAAAL special edition...

Willing to make a trade? Nerr.... >:3
A Bucket of Stuff    
CFH
Ligador

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:24 am   Reply with quote

It's so damn hi-technical...

*Steals*

NAO WERE IS DA PURE FHART

Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:59 am   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Jr. Troopa wrote:

Hmm...

I was too busy playing the totally schweet Grodus Chronicles MMORPG to pick up the HI-TECHNICAAAL special edition...

Nerr, yes, I've created the pretty schweet Cooking Meow v.2.1. This hi-technicaal device will cook any single desired meal that you have ever wanted in 30 seconds flat. I'm quite desperate to get the butterfly, so I'm prepared to give you some cash as well.
Troopa's Treats    
Tiptron MKII

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:26 pm   Reply with quote

Hello? I still wanna hug it!

Super ShadowArticuno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:12 am   Reply with quote

Jr. Troopa wrote:
ShadowArticuno wrote:
Jr. Troopa wrote:

Hmm...

Nerr, yes, I've created the pretty schweet Cooking Meow v.2.1. This hi-technicaal device will cook any single desired meal that you have ever wanted in 30 seconds flat. I'm quite desperate to get the butterfly, so I'm prepared to give you some cash as well.

Cash to buy the game AND a robot that cooks meals for you?

Nerrherherrrr... No more meals of Pocky and beef jerky for this nerr. Deal, my good sir. Franis
A Bucket of Stuff    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:33 am   Reply with quote

Nerr... schweet butterfly.
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Digital Butterflies