digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Deal or No Deal?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Star Carnival
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:16 pm   Reply with quote

This is a game that is quite based on Deal or No Deal. You will have to first pay me 3 coins, and I will pick a number from 1-6. If you guess correctly, you will get +3 coins. If you guess wrong, and I get to keep your money. Each time you continue, the amount of numbers to guess from will get smaller until it reaches 3. For example, if you give me 3 coins, then guess right, you can either take the 6 coins, or continue onward. Also, once you take your coins, you will have to start all over. The total amount of coins that I have, is how much you can earn up to.
Troopa's Treats    
Lvl. 97 Butt Whomper
Super SlimeKnight
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:48 pm   Reply with quote

EDIT: IGNORE THIS POST!
SlimeKnight's Castle    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Star Carnival