digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Super Smash Bros Tournament Spectator Tent

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Star Carnival
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:16 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome to the Super Smash Bros. Tournament Spectator Tent. Here, you will be able to bet on any one here of who will win that battle. To play, another person has to choose the opponent of the person of whom you chose, if they wish to place a bet against you. You both must agree to pay the same number of coins to bet who will win. You both must pay me the coins before I add you to the tournament bets chart.

Tournament Bets Chart:

Green Para-Troopa
Tyler

Popple
Lord Crump

Crazy Cody
Exuro

There can also be more than one pairing of bets, per group. Also, you must check the Super Smash Bros tournament, often, to see if the person of whom you have bet on has won. I will be checking regularaly the tournament page, and if I haven't payed you on the day that person won, then send me a private message if needed.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Admiral Bobbery on Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Troopa's Treats    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:17 pm   Reply with quote

150 coins on Nate Pyrokai

Any Takers?
Poison's Boutique    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Star Carnival