digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

[Tourney] Mario Kart Wii - Race for 2000 Wii Points!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:10 pm   Reply with quote

how about the people who are facing each other gets to choose if they want karts only or bikes only? thats one of the many messages you can send to each other before racing/battle. The courses should be random. Also ben some karts/bike plx. *stares at Bowser Bike and Torpedo*
Baby Shop    
Click here for 500 coins!
Sho Minamimoto
Burning Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:07 am   Reply with quote

I reckon only Standard karts/bikes.
FREE COINS    
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:20 am   Reply with quote

I joined, I hope more people get it so that we can start soon. And we need to have tourys like this more often. With the actual good prizes.
Cyber Shop    
wat u say
Ph1r3 Mario

HP: 90 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:32 am   Reply with quote

I'm going in. And the karts/bikes allowed should be the Standard ones, 'cause then you'd have an equal chance of winning/losing.

And maybe a 4 people match.
Ph1r3 Market    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:40 am   Reply with quote

I think all bikes/karts should be allowed. After all, they all have their disadvantages too.

@SSG: Using the Bowser Bike/Torpedo would be a bad idea anyway. It has such little acceleration that one shell could cause you to lose the race. However, in TT, there are no shells, etc. That's what people use them for.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:20 pm   Reply with quote

I'm gonna have to practice a LOT before the races being. I'm great with 50cc, but I have yet to try 100cc (thanks to Finals).
Dark Land Supply Store    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:13 pm   Reply with quote

Ph1r3 Mario wrote:
I'm going in. And the karts/bikes allowed should be the Standard ones, 'cause then you'd have an equal chance of winning/losing.

I like this idea. I want this to be fun.
Baby Shop    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:11 pm   Reply with quote

Ph1r3 Mario wrote:
I'm going in. And the karts/bikes allowed should be the Standard ones, 'cause then you'd have an equal chance of winning/losing..

I don't really like this idea. Different forms of drifting really make a difference, and some people (like me) can only handle the drift on things like the Wario Bike. That still causes a disadvantage.

People should just choose the kart and character combo they're best at and go for it. There's a reason this tournament isn't starting for a while: to find your perfect groove. >.>
Temple of I    
ChaosStar
Super Scourge
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:51 am   Reply with quote

IŽll join so much. I already have Mario kart Wii and I got Dry Bowser.

jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:21 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
I don't really like this idea. Different forms of drifting really make a difference, and some people (like me) can only handle the drift on things like the Wario Bike. That still causes a disadvantage.

People should just choose the kart and character combo they're best at and go for it. There's a reason this tournament isn't starting for a while: to find your perfect groove. >.>

huh...isn't the standard karts/bikes all balanced in stats?
Baby Shop    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:36 pm   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Mister I wrote:

huh...isn't the standard karts/bikes all balanced in stats?

Yes, but I personally can't handle the Standard bike because I've gotten used to the horrible drift on the Wario Bike (which it slowly drifts out rather than inward for close-corner tilts). If someone (like me) has gotten used to some form of bike/kart and it's unique capabilities, then they should be free to use it. Face opponents at their best, not at "normal". It's like playing Brawl in a tournament but banning the Starfox characters because they have the greatest potential to win (I'm stating an unrealistic scenario, since Brawl is balanced, but you get my drift).
Temple of I    
Dark Koopatrol AKA
The Koopinator

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:21 pm   Reply with quote

I am in. I already have gold on all 50cc and 100cc cups. Now in this next month I should try to get gold on 150cc and 150cc mirror and then unlock all the expert staff ghosts then try to get 1* or more on as many cups as I can.

Mariofan9

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:14 pm   Reply with quote

A very nice idea.

I decided to join this contest. Please keep information such as dates as clear as possible.
Shop of Identities    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:38 am   Reply with quote

is it too late to join?
Koop    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:28 pm   Reply with quote

post lol
June is coming soon, is it gonna start soon?
Baby Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments