digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Records and Ghosts FTW

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:18 am   Reply with quote

I have to say, the online records feature is really well done. You just pick a course and instantly see how you rank compared to your friends, or for the whole world. It's awesome that you can download and race the ghost data of other racers, even though it does reveal your strategy... but that will only boost competition. It also would reveal any cheating/glitches, and theoretically Nintendo could patch the game.

I would love to see a F-Zero Wii with this feature. Me and a friend used to alternate racing all day to see who could beat each other's ghost time.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:01 pm   Reply with quote

Man speaks the truth :U
Hammerspace    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii