digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Online people are retards
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:00 am   Reply with quote

First of all, they always pick the same damn course over and over again, even if we just did it. ( There should be a rule where you can't do two of the same courses in a row. ) Then when it gets picked, they suck at it and I spend my entire life waiting for them. ( They are so slow I've gotten the chance to double lap them. )
The Carmadox Party    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:26 am   Reply with quote

I agree. Once I faced this person whose name was "Grandma" and not only s/he was horrible, s/he was going BACKWARDS. I tripled lap him/her <.<; It took way too long to finish the race.
Baby Shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:32 am   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
I agree. Once I faced this person whose name was "Grandma" and not only s/he was horrible, s/he was going BACKWARDS. I tripled lap him/her <.<; It took way too long to finish the race.

'Sorry, it has been thirty minutes since the leader has crossed the finish line'

I still own wi-fi. Especially on Maple treeway. I OWN on maple treeway. XD All you have to do is lift the wii wheel when you're on the net, and you move UBER FAST.
PSI and more    
wat u say
Ph1r3 Mario

HP: 90 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:40 am   Reply with quote

Glitz Yoshi wrote:
Small Sammer Guy wrote:

'Sorry, it has been thirty minutes since the leader has crossed the finish line'

I still own wi-fi. Especially on Maple treeway. I OWN on maple treeway. XD All you have to do is lift the wii wheel when you're on the net, and you move UBER FAST.

Yup, that's what I do, too.

Anyways, how come you guys get easy people. I get kinda challenging people.

I still get 1st/2nd/3rd, though. :P
Ph1r3 Market    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:34 am   Reply with quote

I've had difficult experiences lately, actually. I keep facing two-star racers, and one guy with over 8000 GP. My worst group was me (with 7000 GP exactly) was the racer with the lowest GP in the group, not counting two guests. It was a group of 10. Considering I often have bad luck with lower-place items, and better luck with higher-place items (except Green Shells, where their new arc and speed have me a bit at a loss), I was dead. I lost 500 GP yesterday. >.>

I miss my 7200! ;.;

But, I will admit that there's a ton of people who are absolutely awful. I honestly wonder if most of them are over 8.
Temple of I    
Luigi's Lucky Star!!
paperluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:11 am   Reply with quote

Glitz Yoshi wrote:
Small Sammer Guy wrote:

Peronaly i hate Maple Treeway but that idea does work very well

Mariofan9

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:09 am   Reply with quote

Yes, quite often I can beat them all, except when their luck gets ridiculous and I get two blue shells and a red shell all at once.

But sometimes there is an expert among them. Rarely, but I've seen one. He had 8500 points and he hardly made any mistakes.
Shop of Identities    
Click here for 500 coins!
Sho Minamimoto
Burning Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:44 am   Reply with quote

Glitz Yoshi wrote:
Small Sammer Guy wrote:

Want to race on Maple Treeway? Very Happy
FREE COINS    
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:59 am   Reply with quote

There was always one person who was 2 miles behind of everyone.

I know someone that goes always a mile ahead, and he's good. He got over 8000 points and stuff, but his 1st placer luck turns terrible sometimes, so he get gang-*cragged* by Red and Blue Shells, as well as Green Ones. But he doesn't trip in any other hazard. I still manage to beat him every now and then.
Wario Land Shop!    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:06 am   Reply with quote

For me, these four people always picked Luigi Circuit.
I managed to over lap them four times in one race. xD;
Junk shop    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:00 pm   Reply with quote

Fireice wrote:
For me, these four people always picked Luigi Circuit.
I managed to over lap them four times in one race. xD;
... That's not even possible.
The Carmadox Party    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:09 pm   Reply with quote

I get tough people. :<
Some store that sells shit    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:11 pm   Reply with quote

Now I get hard people because I'm a different rank. It does get harder the more points you have.
And fireice, there are no 4 laps in a race.
Baby Shop    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:31 am   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Now I get hard people because I'm a different rank. It does get harder the more points you have.
And fireice, there are no 4 laps in a race.
You do continue to go around after you win though.
Lapin Angelique    
Luigi Mario
Speed Luigi
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 0 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:09 am   Reply with quote

Those people don't know what there problem is.
Just got Kirby'd    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii