digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I love the scoring system on wi-fi.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:39 am   Reply with quote

It's actually... fair. You get points for how long you're in the lead, not where you end the race. That, my friends, is amazing. If you're in first for all of rainbow road, and someone steals at the final second- Noone gives a crap, because you still get more points than them.
PSI and more    
Wacko McGoose
Launching Star
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:04 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, and I also love the new Course Randomizer that doesn't decide on how many votes a course gets, but where the cursor ends up on. And the Vote Random thing doesn't choose a course for you BEFORE choosing from everyone's votes, which is double epic win.
Wacko's BURNINATED Gag Shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:35 pm   Reply with quote

I just realized that you get less points if you have more. D: If I get 1st, I get less then everyone because I have so many points, and if I get 3rd, it'll end up negative. Sad
PSI and more    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:23 am   Reply with quote

I don't think it's based on how long you're in 1st place at all.
Just then, somebody overtook me from being in 1st place the whole time. I got 4 points while he got 70 =\
I think it's just based on Points and Rank.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii