digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Too much filler....
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:16 pm   Reply with quote

How do you consider new characters unnecessary? Would you rather the whole game to be the same thing nintendo pooped out on the first installment? If so that is what sounds unnecessary. New characters make it exciting, and they are NOT ALL THE SAME. So you're making a big deal over development, which is really pointless.
The Carmadox Party    
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:21 pm   Reply with quote

Frozenwinters wrote:
How do you consider new characters unnecessary? Would you rather the whole game to be the same thing nintendo pooped out on the first installment? If so that is what sounds unnecessary. New characters make it exciting, and they are NOT ALL THE SAME. So you're making a big deal over development, which is really pointless.
Actually he wasn't.
Wario Land Shop!    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:31 pm   Reply with quote

Mandew wrote:
Frozenwinters wrote:
Actually he wasn't.
How so?
The Carmadox Party    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

Mandew wrote:
Funky is awesome.

R.O.B.'s participation in MKDS was a cameo in his honor (if you don't know, R.O.B. played a big role in Shelving the NES in stores). In fact, everywhere you see R.O.B., it's an homage to him.

Also, some filler characters were promotional, like Rosalina and Dry Bowser. Some others were utterly filler *pointing at Baby Daisy*.

Hell, R.O.B. practically saved gaming itself.
Gemstone Goods    
LOL I just lost the game!
Tiptron MKII

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:51 pm   Reply with quote

Baby Daisy! *shot*

Mandew
Manjew

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:17 pm   Reply with quote

Frozenwinters wrote:
Mandew wrote:
Frozenwinters wrote:
Actually he wasn't.
How so?
Quote:
But the Non-Filler COMPLETELY makes up for that!

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Now I shall reply to Informer.
Informer wrote:
Mandew wrote:
Funky is awesome.

R.O.B.'s participation in MKDS was a cameo in his honor (if you don't know, R.O.B. played a big role in Shelving the NES in stores). In fact, everywhere you see R.O.B., it's an homage to him.

Also, some filler characters were promotional, like Rosalina and Dry Bowser. Some others were utterly filler *pointing at Baby Daisy*.

Hell, R.O.B. practically saved gaming itself.
Indeed.
Wario Land Shop!    
Grodus
Drive-Thru Whale
Burning

HP: 70 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:52 am   Reply with quote

Baby Daisy is not a star child. PHAIL
Anyway, how could you say that Dry Bowser is filler? ;_;

Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:07 am   Reply with quote

Come on! Dry Bowser, Who's only been in ONE game as a boss. How is that NOT filler? But he's still awesome, and I'm going to main him.
Milton Games    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:27 am   Reply with quote

Actually, I think K. Rool should've been in before Funky.

...We need a new villian who's not another Bowser form.
Toad House    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:22 am   Reply with quote

At the time of Petey Piranha's entry to Mario Kart, he was only a minor boss from a single game...unless my memory's horrible and Toadstool Tour came first. In which case, he was only a minor boss upon his entry to Toadstool Tour.

But...no love for Petey, or King Boo for that matter. (He's IN the game and no one talks about him...how sad...)
Temple of I    
Mandew
Manjew

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:10 am   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
At the time of Petey Piranha's entry to Mario Kart, he was only a minor boss from a single game...unless my memory's horrible and Toadstool Tour came first. In which case, he was only a minor boss upon his entry to Toadstool Tour.

But...no love for Petey, or King Boo for that matter. (He's IN the game and no one talks about him...how sad...)
I would have preferred Boo to King Boo :/
Wario Land Shop!    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:29 am   Reply with quote

^Me too

Strong Bad wrote:
Actually, I think K. Rool should've been in before Funky.

...We need a new villian who's not another Bowser form.

I know, Right! Evil or Very Mad
Milton Games    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii