digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

~Kuroyuri~ - Blog of 5/06/08

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

The only blog experience I have is from lurking Livejournal.
Anyway, I shall at least try.

Today, not much happened.
I woke up at four in the morning, like always, ate CEREAL, walked to school around seven thirty.
We had chorus practice today, so, I auditioned for a solo seeing our concert is on the sixteenth, and I actually got a part.

At lunch I sat with Chie, like normal, and for some reason we were talking about random typos we've made on the internet. My weirdest one was when I was trying to type "SHIRTLESS KYOUYA!" But I accidentally typed "SHITLESS KYOUYA!" o-o;

Anyway, then I got home, and realized there's a song, that in the chorus, it sounds like it says "Why didn't you tell me you were married?"
There's also one that sounds like "All I wanna do is hump their shoulders now."
I'm dead serious. :c

And now I'm typing this and random stuff wondering if imdoinitrite.

ALL I WANNA DO IS HUMP THEIR SHOULDERS NOWWWW~

Yeah.
So, amidoinitrite yet?
o3o;
Teru Shouten    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger