digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

O'Ficial O'Chunks O'pinion topic.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:22 pm   Reply with quote

Nate Pyrokai wrote:
O Chunks wrote:
Nate Pyrokai wrote:
WE MUST SLAY THE TACO HEATHENS!

To the PK Thunder Dragon-mobile!

Danananananananaa W Fo' MOGAN!!

What? you just stick out your hands expecting a treat, this is a pay service SIR. you give me your opinion on me and I give you My opinion on you. quoting a bunch of Inside jokes is appreciated but not what I asked for

TRY AGAIN.

Oh get off your pedestal Noid XD [/kidding]

But anyways, I think in some sick way, I'm saying you're awesome based on the fact that between us we have so much history and so many inside jokes. You and I go back like... two... things... that... go back... a long time...

Yea...

So yea. You rock socks Mc Chunks.... I mean O Chunks.

Noid Is an name that will never leave me.

Dude We already paid respects to each other today, but to tack onto that I must say I do respect how much you have grown not only as a person but as an artist. Your style is original familiar always changing, and dosent afraid of anything. its truly your legacy.

I find it easiest to have fun when you are around, we have some interesting rallys. and some moments that are just....well plain creepy.

and you hold the title of my only PURE equal in Smashbrothers. MY eternal rival, and the best sparing partner in the world.

To reiterate. You are one of the few people I hold highest esteem to. its quite an exclusive list. and you are in the top 5 easily. I honestly value your friendship.

you best do yourself a favor Keep in touch. because, thats how we roll. Bump it.
Poison's Boutique    
The Troll has Arrived
Super Nate Pyrokai

HP: 65 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:27 pm   Reply with quote

O Chunks wrote:
Nate Pyrokai wrote:
O Chunks wrote:
Nate Pyrokai wrote:
WE MUST SLAY THE TACO HEATHENS!

To the PK Thunder Dragon-mobile!

Danananananananaa W Fo' MOGAN!!

What? you just stick out your hands expecting a treat, this is a pay service SIR. you give me your opinion on me and I give you My opinion on you. quoting a bunch of Inside jokes is appreciated but not what I asked for

TRY AGAIN.

Oh get off your pedestal Noid XD [/kidding]

But anyways, I think in some sick way, I'm saying you're awesome based on the fact that between us we have so much history and so many inside jokes. You and I go back like... two... things... that... go back... a long time...

Yea...

So yea. You rock socks Mc Chunks.... I mean O Chunks.

Noid Is an name that will never leave me.

Dude We already paid respects to each other today, but to tack onto that I must say I do respect how much you have grown not only as a person but as an artist. Your style is original familiar always changing, and dosent afraid of anything. its truly your legacy.

I find it easiest to have fun when you are around, we have some interesting rallys. and some moments that are just....well plain creepy.

and you hold the title of my only PURE equal in Smashbrothers. MY eternal rival, and the best sparing partner in the world.

To reiterate. You are one of the few people I hold highest esteem to. its quite an exclusive list. and you are in the top 5 easily. I honestly value your friendship.

you best do yourself a favor Keep in touch. because, thats how we roll. Bump it.

*bump* Word yo.

Today has just been filled with props falling everywhere, eh XD? I suppose we are subconsciously aware of the end coming and everything is just pouring out.

So long as an internet exists I think that we'll keep in touch--You've been part of my life for far too long for us to just suddenly stop talking, I'd imagine.

But right on man. Keep on keepin' on!

BTW I'm totally sigging that line about "doesn't afraid of anything."
Nate's Knick-Knacks    
Grodus
Drive-Thru Whale
Burning

HP: 70 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:49 am   Reply with quote

You are an awesome member. =D

Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:56 am   Reply with quote

I think you're a funny guy. Haven't talked alot but really, you're pretty epic. But like someone had said, you did become a bit annoying. but it went away.
Ornaments    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:09 pm   Reply with quote

Grodus wrote:
You are an awesome member. =D

Good to see you back, this time stay for awhile, you seem quite awesome as well =D. I've got to respect a fellow egotist.

Orangesoda wrote:
I think you're a funny guy. Haven't talked alot but really, you're pretty epic. But like someone had said, you did become a bit annoying. but it went away.

I laid low for a little. Since I do care about Digibutter like some sort of twisted family. I came to a realization that just because I'm not in the right body I don't need to beat the concept into everyones skulls.

however I do really need to write a Frequently Asked Questions thing about myself. simply because. people aren't that educated on the matter, which is fine. but all the same, people need to expand their minds as well as their knowledge.

Right so here is your review. I think you are a great person. One of the greater comedy minds of the site, occasionally spiteful, I don't want to see you turn into the next Rawrsky. You are the daughter of one of my best friends so you are epic for that. Title: Daughter of NATEPY ROAKAI. Also LULZ to the avatar.
Poison's Boutique    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:16 pm   Reply with quote

You are quite possibly, The most awesomest person here.
darkzero's Bargain shop    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:48 pm   Reply with quote

darkzero wrote:
You are quite possibly, The most awesomest person here.

Aw thanks =D. you are a cornerstone of digibutter, maybe we didn't make it, maybe we found it but you defiantly helped Chisel it. The Title of: ITSAFOOTBALL. Because I feel like it, and your epic equals about that.
Poison's Boutique    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:49 pm   Reply with quote

I like how you alwasy give your honest opinion. You're also funny and kind.

One word summery:

Epic.
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:57 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Prognosticus wrote:

One word summery:

Epic.

Honesty is the best policy, I've done enough hiding in my life. As for you, I think you need to stand out more, and you should start more conversations with me on MSN (as I have a problem starting convos most of the time). you seem to be a little deeper than you like to let off. Stop being so Invisible!. Also May I say the whole siding with DIVO was awesome. you made the plot gears turn.

Title: POASTMOARDAMMIT
Poison's Boutique    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:59 pm   Reply with quote

Your a great guy who is nice and honest about everything.
Baby Shop    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:00 pm   Reply with quote

O Chunks wrote:
Dark Prognosticus wrote:

One word summery:

Epic.

Honesty is the best policy, I've done enough hiding in my life. As for you, I think you need to stand out more, and you should start more conversations with me on MSN (as I have a problem starting convos most of the time). you seem to be a little deeper than you like to let off. Stop being so Invisible!. Also May I say the whole siding with DIVO was awesome. you made the plot gears turn.

Title: POASTMOARDAMMIT

I have a problem starting convos, too. >_> So maybe we should both start one at the same time. XD

I don't MEAN to be invisable. I just am most the time. I was known as "The Kid That Isn't There" in middle school. Sure, they were teasing and my friends, but it's true. I AM invisable to people a lot. =P
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:07 pm   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Your a great guy who is nice and honest about everything.

Erm... lets address an issue right now. I don't appreciate being called male or being associated as such -takes note to add onto the FAQ she is working on- its a common mistake unfortunately.

right so I suppose Ill make an extension of what I already posted in your topic.

You make me smile, and you are someone I can talk to a little more seriously to. I love that. One of my personal favorite people on digibutter

Title of: SMALL SAMMER WIN

@DP: eh, invisibility has its pluses, but someone cool like you doesn't need to hide.
Poison's Boutique    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:12 pm   Reply with quote

BANANA etc. etc.
asdf    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:26 pm   Reply with quote

Rasto wrote:
BANANA etc. etc.

As much as I appricate keeping my fad alive. Submit moar NUB. ( hence tell me what you think and then I will do the same for you)
Poison's Boutique    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:33 pm   Reply with quote

O Chunks you have to be one of the wisest people here. Your speech on how people and bagels deserve equal rights brought tears to my eyes, rock on Chunky. Cool
Some store that sells shit    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger