digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

O'Ficial O'Chunks O'pinion topic.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:37 pm   Reply with quote

:D ?
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:41 pm   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
O Chunks you have to be one of the wisest people here. Your speech on how people and bagels deserve equal rights brought tears to my eyes, rock on Chunky. Cool

title: LORD SLOOPY

dude you are Off topic. well at verry least one of the "ruling" members of OT you make me lol without damageboostin, and dats sloopy Cool

Oh and Flar3. you need to post your opinion on me before I will grant you the same liberty.
Poison's Boutique    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:44 pm   Reply with quote

That's what I get for not reading the whole post. Anyways, you seem like an intelligent person who never flames or nearly insult them. You're full of BANANAs, fartz, and chunks with O's on them... You're a pretty cool member. Not much to say but even though you're still trying to be female, You, my great sir/ma'am is epic.
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:53 pm   Reply with quote

Flar3 Luigi wrote:
That's what I get for not reading the whole post. Anyways, you seem like an intelligent person who never flames or nearly insult them. You're full of BANANAs, fartz, and chunks with O's on them... You're a pretty cool member. Not much to say but even though you're still trying to be female, You, my great sir/ma'am is epic.

Better, Please refer to me as female. its not a "Trying". Its a "I Am." what Im trying to do is to get my body to match my soul.

Right so onto you. you are an okay member, you don't get on my nerves often, which is a plus. People like you who post just about daily keep the digi alive and well. and for that I thank you. You also seem to remove yourself from any drama on the site. cause little to none. which is respectable.

Title: Smarter than the average MAMALUIGI

Poison's Boutique    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:43 pm   Reply with quote

I've actually come to like you more than when you were in your banana and chunk covered shell. I'd really like to talk to you more but I'm too busy with being bored most of the time. You are definetley one of the best members here though and an awesome person.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:50 pm   Reply with quote

O Chunks wrote:
Rasto wrote:
BANANA etc. etc.

As much as I appricate keeping my fad alive. Submit moar NUB. ( hence tell me what you think and then I will do the same for you)

Alright, alright. I admit, when I first read one of your posts, I thought you were a noob that would forget about this place in a few days, though you did make a damn good first impression (I Have a Dream, in which the White man, and the MAMAluigi Can Play together on Bagels). But you became more and more epic the more time you spent here. Plus you didn't cram the whole gender thing down our throats every chance you got like Fireice did, so it was obvious you weren't being an attention whore.
asdf    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:55 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
I've actually come to like you more than when you were in your banana and chunk covered shell. I'd really like to talk to you more but I'm too busy with being bored most of the time. You are definetley one of the best members here though and an awesome person.

Thanks, I know you don't bullshit, which is the reason why you are one of the other awesomest members here. not to mention you have a multi-layered personality, much like myself. you and I have a lot in common. we also have just as many differences. Our pasts are interlaced, as I must remind you. YOU SIR are responsible for
BANANA

Title: Master chief Thief

EDIT FOT RASTO:

A common theme for my existence. things are not as they appear.
you are good in my book, you and I don't seem to be in the same Clik in OT but we are still allies. You have never made me your enemy, and I don't believe I have ever made you mine. I must say I'm impressed with the Mario hacks I've seen you do. keep up the good work

Title: HOTPOCKET
Poison's Boutique    
CFH
Ligador

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:19 pm   Reply with quote

You were one my first friends around here.

You were not afraid of everyone's opinion when your whole life was about to bend (cwutididthar*shot*). I appreciate that act since I don't give a damn abotu the others' opinions on me, and I think people nowadays should give give less damn opinions on them.

You were and still is quite fun when we can talk and such.

Therefore, you rock.

Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:30 pm   Reply with quote

CFH wrote:
You were one my first friends around here.

You were not afraid of everyone's opinion when your whole life was about to bend (cwutididthar*shot*). I appreciate that act since I don't give a damn abotu the others' opinions on me, and I think people nowadays should give give less damn opinions on them.

You were and still is quite fun when we can talk and such.

Therefore, you rock.

ah yes You are a good friend. Sorry we haven't talked in awhile, you are consistently awesome, Plus you know Portuguese = full of win. also I love the smash bros project you are working on. =D

title: THAT ONE GUY WHO DID THAT THING
Poison's Boutique    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger