digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My first Digibutt blog,topic-thingy.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
(No Title)
WIRE MAN

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:02 pm   Reply with quote

Yayz da blogs are finnally here!(Even though I didn't really care in the first place) Can someone explain what it is to me again? I mean,I know what it is,but at the same time I don't. Understand? NO?!?!??!.....Well,that's what I thought. I just don't really see to much of a point for blogs.....
Siarnaq's Hideout    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:06 pm   Reply with quote

Well Blogs help root out all the "personal" topics in OT and GD ( and the topics will hopefully not be labeled as ATTN Whore topics) not to mention you can use a blog as sort of public E-Diary

all the blogs link to the profile page. its nice.
Poison's Boutique    
(No Title)
WIRE MAN

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

O Chunks wrote:
Well Blogs help root out all the "personal" topics in OT and GD ( and the topics will hopefully not be labeled as ATTN Whore topics) not to mention you can use a blog as sort of public E-Diary

all the blogs link to the profile page. its nice.

Well,at least it solves the spam problem.(Not really though)Anyway,thanks. ^_^
Siarnaq's Hideout    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger